WOW! I'm so glad you stated up the blog! I will definitely keep my eye on your work! This is such a sweet card with full of details Elise! Thanks for posting my candy on your side bar, I hope you will be one of the lucky 5 winners! I will have to add you to my blog list too! I know your creation is going to be outstanding! :)Chelsea
3 comments:
WOW! I'm so glad you stated up the blog! I will definitely keep my eye on your work! This is such a sweet card with full of details Elise! Thanks for posting my candy on your side bar, I hope you will be one of the lucky 5 winners! I will have to add you to my blog list too! I know your creation is going to be outstanding! :)Chelsea
great card,lovely colours.
poppy
Hi Elise, you are so quick to know about that image i just added! :) I know your blog is going to take off! Keep creating! :)Chel
Post a Comment