Happy New Year Friends!
Wow! It is 2012 already .. feels like just yesterday we brought in 2011 ... time flies. I want to thank ALL of you ... for visiting me, for leaving me so many wonderful encouraging comments, for being a part of my days and sending me so many smiles .. hugs to each and every one of you!
May 2012 hold lots of love and happiness and GREAT health for all of you!
It's also time to ring in a new challenge from CLP who is sponsored by Sassy Studio Design. Thank you Chelsea for holding such an awesome group and for working so hard on the blog!!! And thank you to all my SWEET DT sisters .. just for being you. :)
I'd love to enter this into:
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Magnolia
Image: Magnolia
Papers: Prima
Medium: Distress Inks
And thank you to my dear friend who gave me that beautiful flower border die cut that I used on my card! I love it!
And thank you to my dear friend who gave me that beautiful flower border die cut that I used on my card! I love it!
Hope to see you over at CLP challenge to join in the fun with Chelsea's beautiful sketch!!! Thank you for swinging by my blog .. I love it when you do! I'll see ya soon!
Hugs,
Elise

15 comments:
So cute! I love how you use different colors on the flowers and yet it´s just perfect! Will try that. Often I play it safe with white. The bow i perfect.
Hugs Christel
dear Elise thank you for your gorgeous card, just make my day so beautiful and magical.
Love your fresh and sweet colours combo.
Happy New Year dear!
Gorgeous gorgeous card sweetie ♥
Oh,my...this is absolutely gorgeous!!Love the flowers and the soft colours!Stunning!!
Have a great New Years Day!
Hugs,Kari :)
Happy New Year Sunshine!!!! Your card is gorgeous. as always your coloring is amazing. I love how you placed your doily and such a beautiful die cut you used. Totally yummy flowers all the colors look fabulous together.
Hugs Bonnie
Hi Elise, your card is so beautiful! Low that bow, and your coloring of Thilda is gorgeous! Hugs Sandra
beautifully gorgeous!!!! Love the sparkle on her flowers hugs Juls
Awww, she is just adorable Elise! Just love your coloring and how dainty and sweet this is! Hope you had a fabulous New Years, Happy New Year sweetie!!!
Hi Elise, wow, this is beautiful!
Happy New Year
Hugs
Chris xxx
OH...my dear Elise, your card is fantastic!!!
Beautiful colors and details.
I love your coloring is great!
I wish you and your family a wonderful 2012 with many years of happiness and creations.
Big hugs, my friend.
Mumur.
Happy New Year hunny, wishing you lots of love and happiness in 2012.
Your card is stunning as always, so many pretty details and so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge.
I will be back for a catch up if I ever manage to finish these hundreds of DT comments lol
big hugs Mandy xx
Hey gorgeous lady, I am loving this cutie your colours are fabulous sweetie great sketch too huggles love Pops x x x
Hi Elise,
Another gorgeous card and a sweet Tilda. Love that sketch and the delish papers and flowers.
hugs
Marion
Ahhhhhh!!!!!! It's so sugary sweet, so dream-like and pastel-y, oooooh ooooooh oooow, the colours, your colouring and thoughtful background, the shape, love that!!! And your flowers and and and and and, I live this one sweetums!!! Like cotton candy for the eyes, beautiful work!!! Wishing you the very best for 2012!!!
hugs, stephanne
Elise, I wish I can make beautiful flower clusters like the one on your cards. Beautiful! Beautiful! I'm so lucky to have you on the team. Thanks so very much!
Hugs and Love.
Post a Comment