Hello Friends! Hope you're all doing very well!
For today I created a card with the image "Angel's Grace" and added Liquid Pearls around her to look like snowflakes floating around her. I really love her ... she looks so peaceful and comforting.
Also, a reminder .. have you all been checking back at the Belles 'n Whistles Store every Thursday?! If you haven't .. then click here to see what's going on all through the month of December. I'll give ya a hint ... "HUGE SALE". lol!
Also, a reminder .. have you all been checking back at the Belles 'n Whistles Store every Thursday?! If you haven't .. then click here to see what's going on all through the month of December. I'll give ya a hint ... "HUGE SALE". lol!
Thank you for visiting me .. I love it when you do! I'll see ya again soon!
Warm Hugs,
Elise

12 comments:
Wow, this is a lovely card!
Hugs, Sandra
Hi Elise,
This is a stunning card and the image is just beautiful. Delish papers and embellishments and a lovely layout.
hugs
Marion
So gorgeous sweetie ♥
Morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous sweetie, hugs pops x
Elise! This is a gorgeous image!!!! I am totally lovin the rich colors you used for this one and wowie your pins!!!!!! Gosh, your flower arranging is sooooo amazing too!!! I bet you can make those pretty flower arrangments for your house too. I stink at that haha!
Hugs, Dena
Oh Sunshine she is so precious, such a heavenly angel. I love how you made her candle really glow so pretty. Your paper is lovely and the flowers to die for, absolutely gorgeous! So many layers, it looks awesome and your stick pins are soooo beautiful. Great job sweetie pie.
Love Bonnie
OMG this is a beauty ! Love your cards !
xxx
OH...Dear Elise, your card is absolutely ADORABLE!!!
I love it!!!
Beautiful combination of papers and colors.
Have a nice day.
Big hugs, Mumur.
dear Elise,
this is such a precious card.
I just love your designs, amazing details.
How precious Elise, WOW. this little image is darling, Love your paper, and OH! your so beautiful cluster. Those colors of red and brown, are just awesome, perfect with the vintage style of your paper, and the gorgeous colors. Breathtakingly beautiful.
Hugs.
this is beautiful! Hugs Juls
A stunning and yet serene card Elise. Your colours are gorgeous and Angel's Grace is just beautiful !!
Hugs, Sandra xx
Post a Comment