Wednesday, February 15, 2012

You Are So Beautiful

Hi there!  Hope you all had a LOVELY Valentines Day!  My little boy started off my day with a smile.  When I woke him up, he said, "Today is Valentines Day!"  And I said, "Yes!"  He gasped and said, "Wait here!  I have something for you!!!"  He was giddy as can be that he had a card for me .. hidden in one of his books.  :)  He picked it out with my hubby at the store .. and I thought that was the most PRECIOUS of things.  Totally melted my heart!

Anywhoooo ... it's time for a new challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies!  This time it is "Anything Goes" ... oh how I love it when it's so easy peasy!  lol!

Here's my card:
The word "PERFECT" on the front of the card for me means .. when anyone looks in the mirror .. I hope they realize that they're "perfect" just they way they are.

Papers:  MME
Medium:  Distress Inks

Here's the gorgeous and generous prize by Wild Orchid Crafts .. wow wow wow right?!!!  Look at those lovelies!!!  One lucky person will win this!!


I hope you will join us over at Lili's Little Fairies and stop on by to see all of my DT sisters GORGEOUS works!  You'll love them!

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see ya again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

25 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello dear Elise! OH! do I love this image.. just sweet and precious. and PERFECT. I do love your little charm, so pretty. your layout is beautiful, your colors are soft, and happy. well... your card is PERFECT.
Sending love, to you Hugs.

Chrissy said...

Oh! Elsie, that brought back memories when my children used to do things like that...gorgeous card, love the idea of perfect, gorgeous colouring and details, so very pretty.

Luv CHRISSYXX

Jacque said...

Oh Elise, what a darling card...that image is one of my favorites and your philosophy is just beautiful!!! The details you have added to this lovely card are magnificent!!! Absolutely STUNNING, my dear!! Big hugs...Jacque

Maria Therese said...

Just STUNNING Elise ♥♥

Lotta said...

Hi Elise! Your card is sooo sweet! And I love the idea that everyone looking in the mirror is perfect! :)
Love all your flowers! And your soft coloring! hugs Sandra

thecraftycavalier said...

Gosh Elise, I think this one is my favourite of all your creations. I love this image but haven't got it because I didn't think I'd be able to colour it! It really is perfect; I love everything about it. The charm is scrummy. I love the way you colour - so dreamy!! I'm not even gonna tell you what I see when I look in the mirror (but the words 'saggy' and 'baggage' spring to mind!! You are totally lovely! Hugs, Jayne xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning gorgeous, totally love this creation, I have yet to ink mine up naughty me, the papers are perfect for her and love you flowers too hugs pops x

Murielle said...

Hi Dear Elise,
Your card is very fabulous!!!
I love these colors with all these wonderful flowers.
The stamp is adorable.
Have a nice day.
Big hugs, Mumur.

Carol Willis said...

A beautiful card and a truly beautiful sentiment. Cx

Dena said...

AHHHHHH! Elise, I am drooling at your gorgeous card!!! Seriously, these were meant for you! So cute how you put "perfect" as the sentiment. How very clever. Of course I looooove all your pretty embellishments and whatnot!!
Oh your baby boy is so sweet. I tell ya those boys will melt your heart every time. You just want to hug them all the time even when they are 19!!!
Have a good one Elise!
Dena

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Hi Elise
Just visiting my fellow fairies blogs to say hello.
Beautiful card, love this stamp.
Hugs
Chris x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a stunningly beautiful card, love the image and the papers and the flowers and the bow are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Marjorie said...

Oh wow hun!! this is just so stunning...beautiful colouring, those wings look like they are going to move at any moment!love all the beautiful flowers and ribbon...stunning..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Christina C. said...

Bless your sweet little boy, and, of course, your hubby!!!!
Your card is truly "perfect"...can't get any better! Love all the beautiful panels, your amazing coloring and the most magnificent floral arrangement EVER!
Your philosophy is right on...perfect!

Marlies said...

What a gorgeous card Elise!! I love the colours and that LOTV image is so cute and your colouring of her makes her come alive! Lovely flowers and embellies! Your little boy sounds so sweet!! hugs, Marlies

Niki Estes said...

Absolutely adorable! I just love the soft colors you use and your coloring is amazing as always!

CraftinGranny said...

Such a beautiful and feminine card Elise. These stamps are just the sweetest and you color them so beautifully. Wish I could do with Copics what you do with DI. Absolutely gorgeous sweetie! "Hugs"

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness girl!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the sweet image and all of your beautiful details!! :) Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day sweetie!! HUGS

Shirley N said...

Oh my, just as it says on your card, this is just "perfect"! This is just the sweetest image and your coloring is wonderful! I love your soft layout, ahhhh, now I'm wishing for a grand daughter, sigh.... Lovelovelove Elise!!!

stephanne said...

Why, this is as pretty as can be!! Just loving the soft colours and the flowery goodness you've included!! Of course!! Cards seem naked without a healthy layer of flowers, don't ya think? I hope you and your fam had a special "Valentstimes Day!!!
hugs, stephanne

Cheryl said...

WOW STUNNING and beautiful in every way!!! I hope you are well!!
Hugs xx

Gunilla/Nilla said...

What a darling card with pretty details and awesome coloring.
Love that little charm and pin.
Have you created the pin by yourself?

Hugs//Gunilla

Sassy Scrapper said...

Happy belated Valentines Day!! kiss kiss hug hug love love.
So I'm really loving this card. This image is so cute I love the big puff she's using and her wings are stunning, matching your paper perfectly!!! The perfume bottle charm fits the theme so well. Awesome job Sunshine.
Hugs Bonnie

Chelsea said...

Oh...I need to get me this stamp! Looks at how you did her wings ... so magical and fairy like! That perfume charm matches the on the image! So pretty!

Hugs and Love.

Lau W said...

So beautiful card with pastel colors ! So sweet !
xxx