Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lili of the Valley News

Hello there!  Hope you are all doing well and enjoying a fun filled week!  I have some really EXCITING news to share with you .. I will be a Guest Designer for Lili of the Valley Ideas to Inspire for the month of May!  Yayyyyy!  Oh how ECSTATIC I was when I was asked  .. my answer was "Yes Yes Yes .. Yes I say .. Yes!"  haha!!  I am so honored to be a Guest there .. thank you all for asking me!  :)

I've fallen in love with their darling images and have truly enjoyed making cards with them .. something so pure and innocent about them don't you think?  Melts my heart everytime I lay my eyes on them.

Now it's also time for another fun new challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies, and this week the theme is ... drum rolllllllll .... "Anything Goes!!!"  Oh we love those don't we?!!!!!  Easy peasy lemon squeazy .. my type of challenge!  hahahaha!

We are sponsored by the lovely WhichCraft UK, they have so many wonderful things in their store!!!

Here's what I did, I used the Pop up Card with the adorable Rosie with Presents:

Papers:  Prima Pixie Cottage
Mediium:  Distress Inks

Okay, so please visit Lili of the Valley Ideas to Inspire .. you'll see all kinds of wonderful creations by the DT to get your creative juices flowing and you'll want ALL of the images carried by Lili of the Valley!!  lol!

And also come and join us at Lili's Little Fairies Challenge for "Anything Goes" and see all of my teamies gorgeous works too!

Thank you so much for stopping by .. I love it when you do!  I'll see ya again soon!

Hugs,
Elise



20 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning gorgeous lady I am so glad that you said yes, your creations are always stunning and this one is no exception, gorgeous work huggles Pops x x x

Unknown said...

WELL DONE Elise wow what a fab role and What a fabulous card I love this one , great colours and that image is super well done.
Hugs Elaine

Lotta said...

Hi Elise! Oh so adorable image and you have colored it sooo beautiful! Love your bow and all the flowers! hugs Sandra

Carol Willis said...

Congratulations, very well deserved. Love this card, gorgeous image, beautifully coloured as always.
Hugs
Caz x

Kelly Lloyd said...

congratulations Elise,

Their images are so adorable.

Love your card,

Hugs Kelly

Lau W said...

Congrats Elise !
Your card is a beauty, so sweet, lovely as always !
xxx

Eulanda said...

A GDT for only a month?! Congratulations but I can't believe they didn't snatch you up for a permanent spot my gawd your cards with these images are amazing!! Well all your cards are!! I luv luv luv your coloring and you always manage to make the cards look so soft. It's such a gorgeous look. Hugs!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Awww Elise how beautiful. Your shading is divine honey great job coloring. Rosie is so precious and I agree so pure and innocent totally sweet. I love that paper ooooohhhhh loving it so much.
CoNGRATULATIONS to you sweet sunshine for being a guest designer for Lili of the Valley idea's to inspire. You are totally perfect because you always inspire me. Yeahhhh doing the happy chair dance. WAY TO GO GIRL Whooo hoooo
Hugging and twirling you
Bonnie

Chelsea said...

Congrats Elise, they should pick you up as a permanent DT!!! You make the most gorgeous card with their images. Because of you, I've added a few to my collection! :) Amazing coloring and perfect design every time!!!

With Love.

thecraftycavalier said...

Hello gorgeous lady! I saw your card on the Ideas to Inspire blog and I was so overwhelmed with pleasedness (!) for you!!! Really, I am so super happy that you were asked - your cards really do Inspire so you are a perfect choice! Love this card - the colouring is perfect and I LOVE those flowers! Have a super weekend. Congratulations! Hugs, Jayne xx

Teresa said...

Wow Elise Congratulations but as others have said you really should be a permanant member your card is totally stunning! love your colouring and such pretty embellishments...perfect!
Teresa xx

Sandy's Stamping Scene said...

Hi Elise,
Congrats on the GDT position; they're lucky to have you. Your creations are truly inspirational and sooooooooooooooooo pretty. Love your pastel colors!

Have a great weekend.
Hugz,
Sandy

Jessica said...

Congrats Elise! Your cards are beautiful and love how you colour!

Hugss Jessica

Annie said...

Congrats on your fab news! Beautiful card Hun......Hugs Ann x

Ella's Design said...

Congrats, Elise on your GDT, though as many others have said, you deserve a permanent position your work is so wonderful!! Love this sweet LOTV image and your colouring is always perfect! Fab papers and pretty embellies - really lovely! Lisa x

Shirley N said...

Oh Elise, I'm so glad I popped in to hear the good news, congrats sweetie!!! But it's really not surprising that LOTV asked you to be a guest designer since your work is just fabulous! This card is just as precious as can be--love your design and your soft colors, gorgeous work, dear friend, lovelovelove!!!

Unknown said...

hello elsie
many thanks for leaving a comment on my blog for the lotv school girl ..im so glad you did as ive been having a great read through your blog...many congrats on your dt spot its no wonder they picked you your work is awesome i love all the pastel shades..im really into pastel...i love all your cards ..and your dog...oh my he is a handsome chap ..your little boy is super cute and i love the little survivor kit he made that was so cool and even though he ate the candy oh well boys will be boys lol!!! i am a follower now as idont want to miss anything your blog is beautiful ..hugs sassyx

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow, this is so pretty! Your coloring is always just amazing. Congrats!

Murielle said...

Hello Elise,
Your card is adorable and perfect, I love the colours and all these details.
Have a nice day.
Big hugs my dear friend.
Mumur.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning card, so so sweet and beautifully coloured x