Thursday, June 14, 2012

Friendship's Garden

Hello there!  Hope you are all having a lovely week!  It's time for another Lili's Little Fairies Challenge, and this week it is "In the Garden".  Another easy peasy one right?!!  Yes!  I love those!  :)  lol!

Here's what I did using "Glamorous Gardening"


Papers:  Pink Paislee
Medium:  Distress Inks

I'd also love to enter this into:
Simon Says Stamp:  Joy's Photo Inspiration

I hope you'll come by Lili's Little Fairies and take part in the fun and also check out my lovely DT Sisters beautiful works!!!  We are sponsored this week by the wonderful Ribbon Girl!  OoOOO!!!

Thank you SO much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

19 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh Elise, this is so delightful hun! Your colourwork is amazing, I wish I had a tiny fraction of your talent - and the whole card just glows with joy, simply beautiful. Have a good day, Hugs Sxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning gorgeous lady, this is stunning, the papers are really lush and your shading is just gorgeous I am a little jealous I still cannot do mine, could do with you at my table to teach me, have a wonderful day hugs Pops x x x

Carol Willis said...

Another absolutely beautiful card Elise. Love the image and your stunning colouring and gorgeous details.
Hugs
Caz x

Danielle Champagne said...

Good morning sweet Elise, your card is just toooo precious! out of this world delightful. Your coloring of this glamourous cutie is beautiful, and your layout stunning. I lvoe the softness, and the nice cheese cloth addition, makes it vapourous, like a dream. Your cluster is divine. Bery very beautiful! have a nice day. Hugs.

Lau W said...

So cute image, and so wonderful card, with so so nice colors !
Have a nice day !
xxx

thecraftycavalier said...

Yep, Squirrel is right, this card definitely glows! This is just soooo beautiful. Your colouring makes me crazy! It's just perfect! I love these papers too! Bless your little boy! Just wait until he starts big school! My daughter started in September and I was a complete nervous wreck! She's grown up SO fast and they learn so quickly. You're going to have a blast - wait until he brings books home and reads to YOU - it's the best ever! Big hugs lovely lady, Jayne xx

Shirley N said...

Sooooooo beautiful and precious!!!

Louise said...

Hiya stunning!!
Wow! You have certainly been busy, sweetie! Two new GORGEOUS creations! :)
I'm so sorry I missed out on the last one..my little girly is on summer break from daycare now..so not much time left...Man, that cute little girl can talk! My ears will fall off soon ;) Ha, ha, ha! Enjoying every second but I'm kind of tired right now. Just five weeks to go! Yay!!

Back to your beautiful card hunni :) Amazingly cute image! And I'm blown away by your awesome coloring! As Pops says your shading is..well breathtaking :)
Beautiful papers and so many stunning flowers!
Sooo cute!
Big hugs

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card sweetie ♥ Hope you are doing well! Lots of ♥

Lotta said...

Hi Elise! Oh this is sooo sweet! So cute stamp and you have colored her so beautiful! I love how you arrange the flowers and your card looks so romantic! Gorgeous! hugs Sandra

June Nelson said...

Its an amazing card as always lovely lady and beauitfully coloured too, I ove your colour combos they just work, if I mixed all of these they would look like a disaster!!! its perfect just beautiful huggies June xxxx

Jo Nevill said...

Such a beautiful card, your colouring is perfect and all your details are so pretty

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

Hugs

Jo x

Jo Nevill said...

Such a beautiful card, your colouring is perfect and all your details are so pretty

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

Hugs

Jo x

Tracy said...

Hi Elise
I love your creation, your choice of image is so cute. Gorgeous papers and colouring too.
Loved working with you on the team
Happy crafting
Tracy x
(Fairy GDT)

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Elise,what a gorgeous and pretty card. Loving those flowers
Hugs
Tamara

Murielle said...

Hello dear Elise, your card is very fantastic!!!
I love the design and the colors.
Big hugs, Mumur.

Melissa Bove said...

Stunning as always Elise! Love that adorable image! Your coloring is fantastic!

Hope all is well with you!!

Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Niki Estes said...

Oh, Elise, this is just gorgeous!

Christina C. said...

Spectacular design work...gorgeous coloring! Simply adore this precious image!!!!!!Your stitching is amazing and, of course, your floral accents!