Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pink Delight

Hello there!  Hope you are all doing very well!  It's been extremely hot here in town .. always over 110 degrees every day.  YUCK, so gross.  Thank goodness for air conditioners right?  lol!

Anyhow, it's time for Lili's Little Fairies new challenge.  This week it is "Pretty in Pink".  I know I love pink!!!  Okay, so I know I used other colors too, but majority of my card is pink .. so I think that counts right?  LOL!

Papers:  DCWV
Medium:  Distress Inks

I hope you'll come join in the fun at Lili's Little Fairies and please stop by to see all my lovely DT sisters works .. gorgeous!!!

Thank you so much for visiting me!  I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise


13 comments:

Therese said...

Totally beautiful! I love the soft colors and the flower arrangement is gorgeous.
Ps! You can send some of the heat to Norway. Our summer is going down the drain.....:))

Squirrel x said...

Elise, this is just delightful hun! I love that sweet image, and your fabulous colourwork, all the details are so pretty. Fantastic job my friend! Hugs Sxx

June said...

Wow Elise! this is absolutely gorgeous! Amazing colors and embellishment!
Hugs, June

Carol Willis said...

Oh so pretty Elise. Gorgeous Image, colouring, papers, layout and flowers. Love it!
Hugs
Caz x

Dena said...

Oh I see lots of pink Elise! Right up your alley!!! haha!Another gorgeous feminine card! Spot on!!!!! I really like how you frame your images with distressing; looks fantastic and that hinge die cut....beautiful! Such a sweet French country feel!!!
Sorry it is so hot there. We are fortunate enough to get a weeks worth of rain here this week and the temps have gone down tremendously! We seriously did not need that drought again this year, so I am happy for the rain!!!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs, Dena

Christina C. said...

Good morning, sweet girl! This magnificent creation takes my breath away...........sooooooo beautiful!
Such a sweet image, superb coloring and an array of the yummiest flowers on the planet!!

Ankie vd Polder said...

Hi Elise,
This is so adorable. Lovely sweet colours, nice image. Hugs, Ankie

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful sweetie ♥

June Nelson said...

OOOOh HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THIS ME LOVELY!!! JUST PERFECT AS ALWAYS, STUNNING COLOURS STUNNING LAYOUT STUNNING CARD LOVE IT, BIG HUGGIES JUNE XXXXXXX

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Sweet Elise, OH!!! what a feminine and soft card... cute as can be. I love the image, this little girl with her hat: i love hats. your card is out of this world gorgeous. I love all about it.
A WOWZER!!!!!! Hugs. xox

Shirley N said...

Absolutely delightful!!! So soft, so delicate, so sweet, so YOU!!! Have a great weekend Elise. Hugs!

Pop's Cards said...

Hey gorgeous lady, Loving your new profile picture :0))

Your card is stunning sweetie, fabulous colours and loving the pins too huggles Pops x x x

stephanne said...

This is really cute!! Love plaid paper, it just goes with everything in my mind!! My eyes are bouncing around from one lovely thing to the next here, the botanical bounty, the gorgeous pins and bow, including a button, how stunning is that button!! It's gorgeous love, everything about it!!

I am afraid the gross weather isn't exclusive to the desert... Kansas is cooking at 100-105 this week, as it has been for months now. Why???? WHY!?!?!?!?!??!??!

I hope you and your little dude are finding fun throughout the season!!

hugs, stephanne