*UPDATE* .. 2nd half of Lili of the Valley's newest release and Paper Packs available now! :)
2nd UPDATE: Thank you SO very much Inky Chicks for choosing me as one of your Top 3!! :)
Hi Ya's! Hope you all are having a lovely week so far! :) And for those that came along for the Lili of the Valley Blog hop a couple days ago .. hope you had a fun time and a big Thank You! The new release is absolutely SWEET again yes?!!
2nd UPDATE: Thank you SO very much Inky Chicks for choosing me as one of your Top 3!! :)
Hi Ya's! Hope you all are having a lovely week so far! :) And for those that came along for the Lili of the Valley Blog hop a couple days ago .. hope you had a fun time and a big Thank You! The new release is absolutely SWEET again yes?!!
I have a card to show you using lovely "Anniversary Surprise". I realllllly love this image too (well .. can't help it .. but I love em ALL!) Now this is even perfect for not only Valentines or Anniversaries, but I would even use it for Birthdays, Weddings, Best Friends, Thank You's .. it's another very versatile stamp! :)
Look at her arms .. hehe .. I totally love how she's just so shy and tickled pink with this adoration over her!!! I've coloured this with Distress Inks.
I'd also love to enter this into:
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Inky Chicks: Becky's Bingo Grid (Die Cuts, Image, Flowers for mine)
Bunny Zoe: Anything Goes
Don't forget that the 2nd half of Lili of the Valley's release is today at midday! Woot Woot! Cuteness Galore!!!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! I'll see you soon okay? :)
Hugs,
Elise
Look at her arms .. hehe .. I totally love how she's just so shy and tickled pink with this adoration over her!!! I've coloured this with Distress Inks.
I'd also love to enter this into:
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Inky Chicks: Becky's Bingo Grid (Die Cuts, Image, Flowers for mine)
Bunny Zoe: Anything Goes
Don't forget that the 2nd half of Lili of the Valley's release is today at midday! Woot Woot! Cuteness Galore!!!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! I'll see you soon okay? :)
Hugs,
Elise




28 comments:
Oh Elise I love it how can you comment on such an adorable image gorgeous card
jacqui x
Awwwww I love that cute and romantic image Elise. Your soft colouring is so beautiful and the papers and details are totally gorgeous.
Hugs Sue
Now, I am beginning to think you have something extra in your inks missus - I know I have said it before but your work just simply glows! THis is beautiful, sooooo adorably romantic. Love it! Hugs Sxx
Good morning Elise,
What a lovely card!!!
And I really like how she blushes!!, ha, ha.
He's courting her!
Lovely designpaper too and your colouring is fab as always!
Enjoy today,
Bye and a Big Dutch Hug from the Netherlands,
Marjolein
wowww, she is adorable Elise, very beautiful soft colors you used. And the coloring of the image is amazing.
xxx Gretha
So so stunning Elise, your cards always bring a smile to my face, they are so beautiful
BIG HUGZ (& smiles)
Fleur xXx
Absolutely gorgeous Elise. Another gorgeous stamp beautifully coloured. Gorgeous embellishments and layout. Love everything.
Hugs
Caz x
Aww, how gorgeous is this??! I love the stamp and you've colored it beautifully as always. I love all the pretty embellies too.
Lorraine x
ELISE!!! GIRL! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!! This is super delightful!!!! OMG! The coloring is so perfect with all the shading of the pleats and whatnot! Love how you distress all your edges and the ribbon! Beyond gorgeous!!!!
Hugs, Dena
P.S. How's your little man? Any better?
Lovely and gorgeous card,your image is so sweet and cute:):)
Your colouring is amazing,fab work:):)
Merethe
A beautiful card Elise!! A lovely design and the LOTV is sooo sweet!! Fab colouring! hugs, Marlies
Hi Elise, so love your style and design always a pleasure to stop by and visit..
Hugs
Tamara
Oh Elise i adore this stamp it beautiful and i love the colours you have used it so pretty this is one stamp i need xx
Debs A
Stunning card and great colouring!
I would be shy too if I would get a rose of a great looking guy ;-)
The image is the cutest and you made a beautiful card.
Hugs Sinikka
This is just gorgeous sweetie, I love the romantic feel to it, huggles Pops x x x
Oh wowzers this is amazingly beautiful!!! You are so talented. Love it <3 Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Chicks Jen xx
Beautiful card as always, love the image and inking techniques. Hugs, Katy xx
Elise hunny, that card is gorgeous! Love that image, but your colouring is what takes my breath away!! Stunning hunny. Almost home now. Stopped in LA for a few days, which gives me time to check in with my fav crafters then onto New Zealand, woohoo, can't wait! Hugs, Wends xxx
Hi!Oh this is such a gorgeous** card,love your colouring sooo much Elise-they could truly just walk off the card.The sparkle is really pretty too :)
BIG hug,Lou.xxx
OH!!!!!!!!! dear Elise! Once again your card is magical! I love how you colored this darling image, the coloring pencils are perfect to give this warm and vintagy style. Love the lace and the addition of cheese cloth! So petty. Exquisite creation dear Elise. have a lovely weekend. xox
Wow, how gorgeous is this!!!! Your coloring, the details. GORGEOUS!
Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!
This is precious!
Beautiful card. Love all the embellies. Great coloring.
Oh so prettyyyy image ! And of corse so lovelyyyy card !
xxx
Gooorgeous card sweetie ♥♥
This is so sweet and pretty, I love the use of colour and the design is gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.
luv
Debby
Ohhh, this is so beautiful and romantic Elise! Love the layers and your soft, delicate touches. Lovelovelove!!! (I've been lookin...just late so late in my postings) Great to hear all's going so well with you. Hugs!
Post a Comment