Hi Ya's!!! Hope you are all very well! We have some exciting things for youUuUu! :)
To kick off our Lili of the Valley 9th birthday celebrations we are having a competition and a fun design team blog hop!
Make sure you visit all the blogs on the list because as usual there will be hidden prizes along the way and the winners will be picked at random from the comments that are left on the cards.
For our competition we’d like you to make us a card for our birthday. The design team have all made a birthday card for the hop which should give you a few ideas.
Start here to join in with the blog hop and follow the links, don’t forget to comment as you go to be in with a chance of winning a hidden prize:
Elise .. you're here :)
Happy Birthday LOTV!!! For my project, I chose this sweet little "Cake Glorious Cake!" ... she is determined to bring that cake to you! hehe! :) I also used the pretty papers from LOTV'S Bonnets and Bowties! Wishing LOTV much continued success and sending lots of love!
You can enter the competition using the linky, you can upload your card to Facebook, or if you don’t have either of those you can email a picture of your card to admin@liliofthevalley.co.uk ...it doesn’t matter how you enter, all the cards will go into the prize draw.
The competition closes at 6pm on Saturday the 2nd of March.
The winning card will be drawn at random ...and because it’s our 9th birthday the prize is 9 stamps of your choice worth £40.00!
We will also pick our top 3 from ALL the entries and these cards will be featured on the Ideas to Inspire blog.
That’s not all ...the designers of our top 3 cards will be asked to join us for a much sought after guest DT spot so I’m sure you’ll agree it’s well worth entering.
The rules are simple:
1. Make us a birthday card using an LOTV image and enter it either using the linky below or upload it to our Facebook page.
2. Mention the competition on your own blog and put this image on your sidebar.
That’s it ... we’ll look forward to seeing all your lovely cards!
Hope you'll join in on the fun and can't wait to see all of your projects! Good luck to all of you and hope you enjoy all of my FABULOUS DT sisters projects too! :)
Thank you so much for visiting .. I love it when you do! I'll see ya again soon!
Big Hugs,
Elise


108 comments:
wow what a great shape for a card. Well done. Sweet with the pearls you used on the cake. The image is sweet and colored beautiful. A perfect card
Hugs Sinikka
Hi Elise,
Your creation is very perfect!!!
I love the colors and the stamp is so cute.
Big hugs, mumur.
Wowww, this card is absolutely amazing, cute image, lovely colours and a beautiful shape !
Hugs Astrid
hiyah Elise!!
omgosh swoony swoon! this is just awesome and how much fun is that shaped card?!! just awesome hun.
Huge hugs Lou xxx
WOW!! This is stunning Elise. I love the cute image, your colouring is so beautiful and such a wonderful card design. I love all the pearls you have added.
Hugs Sue
Good morning Elise... What a gorgeous card you've made! Just love the colours and your card design!!!
Hugs
Ingrid
Wow this is gorgeous Elise
jacqui x
What a beautifull card, very different.xx
Oh wow, such a cute card, love the image
Hugs
Alison xx
Wowwwww, what a lovely creation with this beautiful stamp. Nice colors too.
Hugs, Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/
wauw wat een leuke kaart
groetjes rian
Simply stunning hunny! Hugs Sxx
Gorgeous card, loving the shaped card. How do you get your inspiration? :)
gorgeous colouring and i love your shading/shadowing - fab card! x
Woww, your card is fabulous, the shape of the card is fantastic and the colors of your image is gorgeous!
Hugs Gretha
Aaaw so sweet! Love how the card looks like a cake and your coloring is perfect:)
Happy Birthday to you all!
hugs Kerttu
love love love it!!!!!
beautiful card, love the colours. Gail
Gorgeous card Elise. The image is so sweet and beautifully coloured as always. The shape and pretty embellies look fab.
Lorraine x
Gorgeous card, love the shape, fits so well with the image. Love the papers and all the little pearl embellishments too x
Gorgeous card, love the shape, fits so well with the image. Love the papers and all the little pearl embellishments too x
Great shape of the card! And the cake is soooo sweet! :)
Oh wow elise this is amazing I love that ake card blank it is amazing! Love the image and colours wow wish I was as talented!
Wonderful. I love everything about this card:) I am going to have to get those papers too:) That little girl must be very popular. You are the second one in this blog hop to use it:)I put in my card and put your competition image on my sidebar. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation:)
Here is my creation; HERE
I like to mix up where I get my stuff from too. I have LOTV, Magnolia, Spellbinders and more:)
Tabitha
Lovely card, love the way the shape is the same as the cake on the image.
Very pretty card, awesome layout love the shape and details
Louise
Speaking of birthday, this card has it all !! Beautifully coloured and lovely colours too !!!
xx Annie
OMG this is stunning.I'm jealous ! I so wish this was my birthday card lol ! Fabulous job ...as always. Hugs :)
Speaking of birthday, this card has it all !! Beautifully coloured and lovely colours too !!!
xx Annie
Woooooooooooooooooooooow!!!! I love it! The image is very cute!!
Hugs, MOnica.
WOW Elise. A super card. I love everything about it. It is so original, fab image and your colouring superb as usual. Fantastic! Hugs xx
ahhh this is such an amazing project elise!!! i love the whole lot....the pearls look beautiful - loving that it is a cake.... but your beautiful colouring is just so sweet. takes the cake ( he he he...gettit?? ;) hehe!!!
Lovely card for LOTVs birthday. Nice stamp en beautiful colors.
X saskia
Fantastic shaped card Elise. Gorgeous colouring as always
Hugs Kelly
Oh Elise...this is such a clever...and adorable birthday card!! I love the "cake" design...and your coloring is stunning! Love it! Hugs. Pat Frank
Gorgeous card! Love the shading on your cake, looks yummy!
Like your layout,it´s very nice.Your coloring is also great,love the colors.The image is so cute,I love LotV´s
Have a nice day,
hugs,Sylvie :O)
Ah this card is gorgeous love the soft colours and the shape is fab x
OMG your colouring is just divine! And the shape is just fabulous. hugs! Mojca
What a great card, I love the image and shape and flowers! Hugs, Hanneke
fabulous card - what a clever shape - looks amazing xx
Love the glow around the fairy ... lovely colours. Using the cake shape for the card is just brilliant.
Fabulous!! love the shape of the card! Hugs Juls
I just saw this beautiful cake-shaped card on FB.....absolutely phenomenal job, dear friend!!! You have been very busy creating all those works of art!
Your card is gorgeous, Elise! I love the shape and colors! Fantastic coloring of the fun birthday image!
love the use of pearls, lace and flowers!! the card is lovely!!
What a perfect card! jUst love all the details! Whoever receives this is going to be very lucky!
Oh wow Elise this is just wonderful. I love that it is shaped like a cake and your colouring and colours are really perfect x
Elise, I just love this card! I think the shape of it really sets off the image of the little girl (fairy) and her cake! Great coloring. I love the addition of the lace, flowers and pearls, also it looks like you used some glitter to set off the image! Beautiful!
What a wonderful card. I love this cute image and the colours. Hugs Elfie
Great shaped card and the colours are lovely xx
love this card it is great thanks for sharing!!!
Beautiful card. I love how the image has been echoed in the card shape.
Oh WOW love the card, the cake card is amazing and defiantly one that will stand out on the fire place :-)
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Kelly x
Anotherb gorgeous card using the cake stamp, great to see so many different ideas
Gorgeous card as always Elise. I love the birthday cake shape. Holly x
Oh my goodness what a cute cake pattern! And the pearls! So lovely, once again, Elise, a 'card from heaven' thanks so much for sharing!
gorgeous card, love the papers and great colouring x
Wow!!!
I've said it before & I do love this stamp! I love the card shape too!
I love how you did a cake shaped card to match the image cake! This is such a gorgeous image and your card is pretty.
This is absolutely such a great card. The colors are amazing. Thank you for sharing it with us. Hugs Lotte
What a gorgeous creation. Love the colors and the details with the pearls.
Hugz
Ea
Wow Elise, this is so beautiful, hugs, Karenx
Fabulous colouring and unusual shape, lovely card
Such a pretty card and an unusual shape too.
Hi Elise,
This isw a totally stunning card,
love the shape so special,
a great card,
to celebrate LOTV 9th Birthday,
beautifully coloured image,
well done,
hugs,
Heather & Bronwyn x x
Awww your card is gorgeous sweetie ♥
Wow Elise, this is amazing!!! I LOVE the shaped card, and the little candle on top is so special! I love the soft colours on here, and your colouring is amazing. Spectacular! I love the 'glow' effect around the candle, amazing!
Tanya xx
Gorgeous card love the layout and image is done so well hugs xx
Gorgeous crd!
Hugs Pouwla.
Wow, what a fab shape. Love the papers too, they're so pretty.
Annette
xx
Wow! This is fabulous Elise, Beautiful detail added and as always amazing colouring in of this cute image.
Hugs
Judex
A lovely card, the image really does suit the shaped card.
What a gorgeous card!!
Oh my...FABULOUS card! I love the cake shape and the pearl decoration on it. Gorgeous coloring job.
Oh my goodness this is such a darling shapely design!! The image is just too cute and I love that sparkly candle on top too!! :)
Hi Elise, I love your creation. The shape is fantastic and coloured beautifully. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Another stunner Elise and the shape of the card is the cherry on top! Gorgeous coloring as always!
Hugs,
Iris
wow..loved the shaped card,love the colors too..its so soothing
Wow Elise
A stunning and beautiful card gorgeous colour's and fabulous shape
Hugs Dianne xx :)
Elise, love that card, and how it matches the image, that is so so cool, love your design and colors, everything fits perfectly!!!
Thanks for sharing your talents,
and the chance to win!!!
hugs
Donna
Elise, love that card, and how it matches the image, that is so so cool, love your design and colors, everything fits perfectly!!!
Thanks for sharing your talents,
and the chance to win!!!
hugs
Donna
Elise, love that card, and how it matches the image, that is so so cool, love your design and colors, everything fits perfectly!!!
Thanks for sharing your talents,
and the chance to win!!!
hugs
Donna
Love the shape! Perfect inspiration for some first birhday cards I'm going to make.
More than gorgeous Elise! What a wonderful shape!!!!!! So cute how you added the different designs to each layer. I just have to tell you again how much I LOVE your mad coloring skills!!!! Super awesome!!!!
P.S. I love being in hops with you guys too!!
Hugs, Dena
A special birthday cake card. Sweet and beautiful !
This is absolutely gorgeous sweetie, I love the sift dreamy colours and the design is awesome, huggles Pops x x x
Fabulous shape and fantastic design, love it!
Natx
Hi! me again :) Wow this truly is amazing** so love the shape and this image is a sweetie. Gorgeous colouring and such pretty sparkle- just love it Elise.
Great fun again together,BIG hug.Lou.xxx
Fabulous card! Love the shape, the colors and the image!
Danielle:)
Fantastic shaped card and of course an adorable image :-)
I love this card, it's so pretty. What amazing colours and adorable papers. The fairy is adorable. Love the pearl frosting and flowers too. :)
Love the cake shaped card such a quirky idea. The image is fab aswell x
I love this card, this is such a great image and coloured to perfection. xxx
This one looks very nice...
your card is just ....wow!!!
Just Fabulous!
MaggieH
Oh this is a real beauty!!
The shape is so cute! :-)
And your colouring is stunning as always!
Have a wonderful day and enjoy all the blessings on your way!
Bye and a Big Dutch Hug from the Netherlands,
Marjolein
Super cute card! Love your coloring and the cake-shaped card.
so beautiful! I love your coloring
Hi Elise, I love this birthday card that you have created! The DP's that you used is so cute. The image is so sweet and you have colored it beautifully! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Suzan
What a great shape of card, it is so lovely and the colours are just great. x
Fabulous, love the shape, so apt for the image.
I totally LOVE this card Elise, oh my goodness, I love making 3D cards and things and shaped cards tooo, the trickier the better :) Love it, Love it!!
Beautiful card, perfect image for a birthday card!
Lovely colours!
Nela
What a clever idea, Elise! LOVE the shaped card to show off that stunning stamp and perfect coloring job!
This is so very well done! It looks fab!
Post a Comment