Happy New Year to you! Hope you all had a fabulous New Years Celebration and wishing you all a beautiful 2015!!!
I've made my first Spring card already as Valentines is now rolling round. I can't believe the holidays are over .. it really is a bit sad to see all the Christmas things gone. The fun times go just way too quick don't they? :(
Well .. here's my card .. and I actually made TWO of them .. but the second one is a bit different in the middle .. I'll show you ...
Here's the first one:
And this is the second one .. I used a different doily background, made different butterfly wings and a different butterfly center. :)
I also wanted to say a special thank you .. to all of YOU .. for coming to visit me throughout the year! I truly do appreciate your visits and love hearing from you!
See you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise



21 comments:
Wow!!! Just so so beautiful :-) xx
Wow, I love this little angel; it's a beauty again...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby
Hello Elise, I hope this New Year is full of Happiness and good health.
Your cards are stunning, I love all your beautiful detailing, wonderful layers and gorgeous delicate colours.
Sending big hugs, Sue xx
Both gorgeous and beautiful card's Elise and Happy New Year
Hugs Dianne xx :)
Who Elise !!!
Is this sumptuous creation !!! I love the colors and the look.
I wish you a Happy New Year .Health, joy, happiness and full of ideas for scrap in 2015.
Big hugs, Mumur.
Wow, so beautiful Elise. I love the flowers. Happy New Year.
Hugs
Annette
xx
Oh wow ! 2 fabulous creations ! Elegant,sweet, lovely colors and details !
Happy New Year my friend !
xxx
Wow... these are both so stunning Elise.. stunningly beautiful layouts!! And no wonder our years go around so quickly when we're onto the Valentines so quickly after Christmas!! LOL!
Big Hugs lovely lady..
Christine x
Happy New Year Elise.
Love your card, soooo pretty.
Lorraine x
Happy new year to you and your family. Another pair of stunning pieces of art. So beautiful and delicate looking, with all the gorgeous texture. You never fail to 'WOW' us. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Your cards are just fabulous what amazing designs they are stunning. I want to wish you and your family a very Happy and healthy 2015 Love and hugs Carole x
Oh Elise your cards are so pretty and you give so much attention to detail...gorgeous. Happy New Year to you all xxx
Happy New Year, Elise! I’m glad you had a wonderful Christmas!
Breathtakingly beautiful projects as always! xxx
These are stunning Elise!!! I LOVE the beautiful doily. How clever with the pretty little angel and the tulle!!! Your cards are so amazing girlie!!!!!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Dena
Hi Sweetie and WOW such beautiful shabby chic cards, they're so pretty and feminine and I love the butterfly focals. I agree, that things seem dull now that. All the decorations are down and it's over too soon! Happy new year Elise to you and your family, all the best for 2015. Hugs Chris xxx
Wow these are amazing cards Elise. Happy new year xx
A grandeza dos amigos são como as flores raras: sua magnitude fica para sempre.
(Cristina Beloni)
Obrigada por compartilhar comigo este 2º aniversário do blog Algodão Tão Doce !!!!
Amo seus trabalhos...lindos!!!
Um doce abraço, Marie.
So incredibly beautiful, as always. Such lovely, unique details!
Rebecca.
x
Hello Elise, how pretty and feminine your cards are! just love all the delicate details, especially this little angels! I agree with you, this year I was sad to take the Christmas tree down. Looking forward to next year: I got lego Christmas village sets I am looking forward to put under my tree! Wish you a lovely year. Hugs.
Absolutely stunning with awesome designs. Love them both and the femininity with the gorgeous embellishments. Truly a work of art Elise! Hugs, Carol
Gorgeous Elise, both of them. Love the sweet cherubs and the soft finish of both cards. Hugs, Wends xxxx
Post a Comment