Hey Ya's! Hope you're all having a beautiful week!
Well, I've attempted something new and finally finished it. I made "somewhat" of an album .. but not quite a full album. I decorated the entire outside with materials and lace .. I had a totally different idea in mind .. but of course did not turn out how intended. hehe.
Then the inside is mainly papers and lots of pull out tags for journaling and such ...
Thank you so very much for visiting me .. I truly appreciate it and I would love to hear from you! :)
Wishing you all a most WONDERFUL day! See you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise




20 comments:
Wow Elise this is just sooooo stunning and shabbylicious.
Perfection
Hope you are ok
Hugs
Debbie xxxxx
Awesome Elise, I'm a big fan...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby
Holy cow Elise. You definitely created a priceless treasure here. My goodness....gorgeous details and I love all the elements you used. Another keepsake. This is THE BOMB! Have a wonderful day!
wow wow wow !!! fabulous
hugs
céline
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! This is scrum-a-licious! Just beautiful. I am lost for words! It is so dreamy and pretty :-) Love the pearl trim and the lace and the flowers and the papers and EVERYTHING!! Super stunning. Hugs, Jayne x
Oh my Elise!!! this is so pretty and you have put so much wonderful detail and love in to this creation. A real keepsake...what will you journal? will you keep or gift?.......too beautiful to part with! xx
OH lala !!! this is so sooooo beautiful, so elegant, so sweet !
xxx
WOW! You are a roll my friend! I Love everything you create and all that gorgeous lace you used, ugh! Totes Aborb!
This is sooooo very beautiful Elise... those beautiful little fairies grace each page.... and what WONDERFUL materials and laces you've used with you usual fabulous eye for detail! A perfect place to keep memories!
Big hugs
Christine x
Another beautiful piece of art. Gorgeous images and beautiful embellishments. The details, as is always with your fantastic designs, incredible. I love returning to look at your work, as I always see something I missed the first visit! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx
wow Elise. very beautiful and elegant. love the cover very much. gorgeous lace and fabulous bouquet. the inside is just as magical. Hugs.
Oh my this is just gorgeous :0)) Hugs Pops x
I love this, it is absolutely incredible! Your details are stunningly beautiful - so much love has clearly gone into this wonderful creation.
Rebecca.
x
So elegant , i love it
Hugs
laurigami
Fabulous Elise , such a wonderful peice of art xx
Hi sweetie and WOW what an amazing and beautiful album, the fabric and lace are so pretty for the cover and it'll be so special to journal in. Hope you hade a great weekend. Chris x
This is one serious project, Elise! Love the cute fairy details. :)
Wow...Elise Fantastic creation !!!
I love the design and all these details so magic.
It's a dream.
Big hugs, Mumur.
Que Deus te dê um esplendoroso dia, com raios luminosos que te possam clarear os olhos para ver o quanto és importante. Deus Pai te fez assim: mulher importante e figura do próprio amor. Ele te moldou como uma rosa: forte e justa como os espinhos, linda e suave como as pétalas.
FELIZ DIA INTERNACIONAL DAS MULHERES!
Um doce abraço, Marie.
Beautiful project!! Xx
Post a Comment