Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Friends Make the Sun Shine Brighter ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're all doing very well and enjoying your week so far!

Bodhi will be out for the Summer in a couple of days .. and he is thrilled!  Seems like each school year goes faster and faster and I've already told my husband that I will be moving out and following Bodhi to whatever college he chooses when he graduates in 10 years.  hahahaha!  ;)  So yes .. my husband is informed way in advance.  lol!  I'm kidding!!!  .. or am I?  ;)

Anywayyyyyy .. I've finally finished a Summer beach card that had been sitting for awhile on my desk .. *deep breath in and a big exhale out* .. hehe ...


That lovely wooden heart is from Live and Love Crafts store:





Coloured With: Prisma Pencils and Distress Reinkers

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I truly appreciate it!  See you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Sammy said...

Oh my goodness Elise, this is simply stunning! Just... WOW! Those hearts really are fab, aren't they? I think I'm on my fourth bag already!

And I will probably do the same when my son moves out... Though he has promised me that when he gets his own place, he'll make sure it's next door to ours! lol. x

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Elise. The sweet image is coloured so beautifully and you have surrounded it with the most gorgeous embellishments. Your attention to detail is amazing.
Big hugs, Sue xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Elise fabulous image ,colour's and love the sea horses
Dianne xx :)

Carole said...

Hi Elise...this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful...what a wonderful creation. I love your colouring...well you already know that and your embellishments are out of this world. I think that sentiment is wonderful too...and oh so true! Enjoy your time with Bodhi...trust me by the time he goes to college you will be crying broken hearted...and then...when he finishes college and comes home again...you may well cry again...! Have fun. Hugs xx

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning creation sweetie!! <3 Pops x

Marjorie said...

Oh my Elise!! This is truly stunning!!... Your colouring is always so amazing! and your gorgeous embellishments really show your card off beautifully!!
Enjoy Bodhi as the time does fly too quickly:)
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie x

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Elise, oh! this is absolutely stunnnnnning! Wonderful image graciously colored. and I simply love those decorating elements inspired by the sea. Aswesome sweetie. xox

Céline said...

fabulous card Elise, love the sea hoses !!
hugs
céline

Carole Pollard said...

This is fabulous what an amazing design its stunning Your embellishments are so well thought out and match perfectly another perfect card love and hugs Carole x

Carol S. said...

Woweeee!!!!!!! The LOTV mermaids are gorgeous and of course they have had the 'Elise', magic colouring touch!! Love the hearts and those Sea horses are incredible. I have sat here staring at your card, waiting to see if the seahorses will swim!!Lol!! This is another of your magical masterpieces. You never fail to amaze me. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Anonymous said...

Stunning make , so beautiful xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh YAAAAAH, what a spectacular card Elise. Myyyy goodness, those ocean embellies pulls your beach theme so well together with the darling mermaid images that you colored so beautifully. Again, I am in awe. On a scale of 1 to 10, it's a 100. Have a beautiful day.

Annette said...

This is gorgeous Elise.

Unknown said...

So pretty, Elise. :) Cute image as always and amazing coloring.
Have a lovely day, my friend!

Home sweet home said...

HI

Your card is stunning,so many lovely details.Your image is so cute and amazing coloring.

Have a nice day.

Merethe

Nataliascraft said...

What a gorgeous design, the image is so beautiful, love your colouring and pretty details x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, eye candy overload! Love the way you've coloured those mermaids Elise and those wee seahorses, so so gorgeous!! Love all the gorgeous copper and verdigris shades too. Stunning hunny as always. Hugs, Wends x

Jeannie said...

Gosh this is just stunning and all of the pearls really send it over the top! I love your beautiful style.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys