Friday, November 13, 2015

May the Joy of Christmas Keep You Warm ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope your week was a beautiful one!

A few weeks ago, I was asked by Sherri Ann Baldy to have fun with any one of her images and I chose this cute little pair .. hehehe!  I can never resist snowmen!  :)  This sweet little image can be found here in Sherri's Etsy shop.  Thank you SO very much Sherri!  I truly did enjoy colouring them!!

I've also used a sentiment stamp from the lovely Lili of the Valley and clipped it with a tiny clothespin.







Colouring Medium:  Distress Inks, Twinkling H2O's
Paper:  My Minds Eye

Thank you so much for visiting me and I wish you all a most beautiful and fun weekend!  Hope to see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Elise love the cute snowman fabulous colour's and fabulous design have a wonderful week-end
Dianne xx :)

Carole said...

Wow Elise...what super colouring...you have showcased these snowmen so beautifully and they are so huggable (if you can hug a snowman!!)

Dena said...

PRECIOUS!!!!! Love it! That is such an adorable image and then your skills with the paper........WOW! Your cards always make me happy to look at!

Hugs, Dena

Christine L said...

Absolutely adorable!! I have a weakness for snowmen AND penguins... and you've made such a perfect card with this little pair! Of course, it wouldn't be a card of yours without the addition of such wonderful embellishments and a wonderful design too.. Another stunner!!

Have a good weekend Sweetie..

Big hugs
Christine x

Lorraine said...

What a gorgeous snowman, he looks fabulous. Love all the pretty details too.
Lorraine x

Céline said...

another amazing card !!!
hugs
céline

Carol S. said...

I love snowmen and these are adorable Elise. Beautifully coloured of course......You're the best!!!! Design is just stunning with all the beautiful flowers and buttons. The snowmen look as if they are going to jump off the page. INCREDIBLE!!!! Have a lovely family weekend. Biggest hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Annette said...

Really lovely Elise. Adorable image and perfectly coloured as always.

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Elise, you did such a beautiful creation with this little snowman. I love love how you showcased it. wonderful embellishments - Elise's touch - flowers and all lace! absolutely darling. xox

Debra K. said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Elise! I love the snowman and little penguin, they're so cute. Beautifully coloured as always and wonderfully embellished too. Debra x

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful card the image is just delightful and I love all your perfect embellishments another stunning card love and hugs Carole x

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Gorgeous card Eline! I Love all of the layers, the soft colours and romantic feel.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

DANG, your card is full of sweetness, cuteness, and happiness. Simply LOVE your exquisite creations that you always knock out of the park.

Murielle said...

Great card,Elise!
Big hugs, Mumur.

Christina C. said...

OMGosh, a magical work of Christmas art, Elise!!!!! Sooooo beautiful in design and coloring!

Unknown said...

:) Pretty, pretty, pretty...

Lau W said...

Solovely, a fab design and so nice colors !
xxx