Friday, August 5, 2016

In the Sweetness of Friendship ...

Hey Ya's!  It's been quite awhile since my last post and I hope you've all been doing wonderful!  Hopefully enjoying your Summer (or Winter if you're on the other side) .. and making tons of memories every day to be stored in your forever memory bank.

We've been enjoying our Summer here .. Bodhi's been so happy there is no school for the time being!  I've been having fun with a couple new things .. one of them is cooking all sorts!  oh goodness .. who would have thought?  Not me for sure!   lol!  I'm finding so many new recipes on the internet and can't resist trying them.  So much fun!  The other new interest is different makeup lines and skincare .. sigh .. not the cheapest of things to get into either.  haha!!!

But annnyway .. I had this card I finished back in the beginning of June .. and wanted to share it with you.  :)  This one is an Elisabeth Bell image I received when I was on the Belles n' Whistles team many years ago .. I still love her.  I've coloured her with distress reinkers and watercolors.










Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit me ...  I truly appreciate it and I'd love to know how your days are going!  :)

Until next time .. 

Hugs,
Elise

16 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty Elise. Love the image and all the gorgeous embellies.
Lorraine x

Céline said...

as i say everytime, amazing !!!
hugs
céline

Sammy said...

You know, you'd have thought I'd know what to expect when clicking on your blog by now, but I *still* go "WOW!" every time. Absolutely stunning work as always Elise, lovely to see you back!

Awwww, I bet Bodhi's really enjoying his time off. I know my two are! And feel free to come and do my cooking any time. I'm rather less enamoured of it these days, lol. x

Carol S. said...

Yet another stunning piece of artwork Elise and fabulous design. You never fail to excite and amaze with your talent. The little girl image is beautiful and love your colouring. As for the embellishments, I'm speechless with awe. You must be so happy having Bodhi home for the holidays. They are times that you can never repeat and are so very special, to hold within your heart. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Dena said...

Lookie there you made a card and a FABULOUS one at that. I so adore these older EB stamps, soooo cute! I see you still have the Elise touch, what a pretty, pretty card.
Haven't made that recipe yet, I'll let you know how it turns out when I do.
Hugs, Dena

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Elise love the image and glad to hear you are ok and enjoying New things
Dianne xx :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Elise, stunning card with such amazing colouring. Love it. Glad your enjoying the summer, our weather hasn't been great too much rain for this time of year. But a great programme is starting again soon called the great British bake off, it's fantastic you need to peek on you tube. It's the time of year where I pretend I can bake lol xxx

Christine L said...

Hi there Elise...

Oh my goodness... this image itself is beautiful, but then given your wonderfully unique colouring and white outline style....... it really is truly and amazingly beautiful!!! The sentiment is perfect also!

Hope you're enjoying Bodhi's school holidays.. sounds like you're having lots of fun!

Big hugs lovely friend..
Christine x

Ann said...

What a pretty card .....lovely colouring and stamp

Ann x

Carole Pollard said...

Good to hear from you and glad you are well This is so pretty its just delightful The flowers and ribbon are fab as well Love and hugs Carole x

Shirley N said...

Hi Elise, so nice to see you back! Your image is absolutely ADORABLE and so beautifully colored! Gosh, your creativity is amazing, I really love this it's just stunning!

I wish I could cook for fun like you--I cook only out of necessity cause we gotta eat, lol. Glad you're enjoying your summer with Bodhi. Enjoy because before you know it, he'll be back in school and you'll be in tears again. ;)

Big hugs!

Carole said...

Hi Elise...another stunner from you...absolutely gorgeous. i do like those Elizabeth bell images. Glad you are enjoying your summer...pretty mixed here and the thought of those darker nights to come is not a happy thought! Hugs xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Elise, so nice to see you back. I missed you already. Love this stunning card, your colouring is gorgeous as always and you've used a beautiful text on the side. The decoration makes me go "wow"...
We try to make the best of the summer but lots of rain in the Netherlands so much time for crafting..hihi.
Greetings Miranda

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Sweet Elise. Your card is awesome. I just love how you outlined the image with white lines. such a lovely style! I love this image very much too. I hope you have a wonderful summer! Hugs.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh wow, this is so rich and delish! I see there's a wee treat tucked inside too. Gorgeous design and such a sweet image. I love Elisabeth Bell images, they don't seem to date at all! Gorgeous sentiment, and such a beautiful combo of lace papers, lace and blooms. You have a magical touch Elise! Glad you are enjoying Summer with Bodhi, he'll be feeling good to leave behind the demands of school for a while I imagine. Your cooking adventures sound fab too. Feel free to share any favourite recipes! I'm always up for a new creation and I'd rather try recommended recipes. (I've had a few flops in my time! LOL) Happy Summer hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Juls said...

Utterly stunning, I so love your style xx