Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day!!! Hello, Dear Friend ...

Hey Ya's!  Happy Valentines Day!  Hope your day is filled with all kinds of goodness and love from your special one!  May you get spoiled with everything you want and hope for!

And of course the feeling of love is not complete with thoughts of our special dear friends in our lives.  Treasures .. for sure.

These little birdies remind me not only a couple speaking soft loving words.  But also reminded me of sweet best friends sharing tender moments of encouragement or a much needed story for a good laugh .. which we all definitely need too!










Thank you so much to my beautiful friend who gave me that gorgeous die set for this card (the beehive die) .. I so love it!  And thank you so very much for visiting my blog ... I appreciate your time and comments!  Hope to see you soon again!

Hugs,
Elise

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!!
Happy Valentine for you, hugsss Gaby

Carole said...

Beautiful card Elise, full of lush embellies ans do I spy lovely sparkle too?

Céline said...

sooooooooooooooo gorgeous
hugs
céline

Christine L said...

You really make me run out of words to describe your stunning creations Elise... this is another that makes me swoon....... and I love that you think the little birds are good friends sharing a few happy words.. I agree!

Happy Valentine's Day to you also my dear friend...... hope you're enjoying a special day.

Big hugs
Christine x

Carol S. said...

Stunning, adorable, amazing, wonderful and fabulous!!!!! Enough said!! Your art work are all these things and more.! From the sweet birds to the flowers, doilies and ribbons. Colours are beautiful. If I put all of these elements together, they would just look a mess. I just don't know how you do it!! Glad you do though. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Shirley N said...

Such a sweet and elegant card Elise, a perfect card for your Valentine post. I bet you were treated royally by your 2 favorite guys on Valentines and had a very special day! Hugs!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Elise, this is gorgeous hunny!! I love the honeycomb diecut! It looks fabulous peeking through to that pretty floral paper beneath. What a beautiful design idea. Love the little hinge and the Broderie Anglaise. Stunning card hunny, I love everything about it! Wishing you a super happy week hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Dena said...

Elise, you know how much I love this card! So much stunning sweetness and I love that those birds are sharing a little conversation hee hee! That beehive die is so super cool too!
Thanks for always inspiring me with your amazing creations!
Love ya girlie!
Dena

Juls said...

So soft & pretty, love the details xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Such a pretty sweet card with lashings of yummy detail and embellishments. Perfect. Hugs, Jayne x

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty!! so elegant..