Hello there! Hope you all are doing well and smiling!
It has been still so very hot here in town, and we finally got some heat relief for a day. Thunderstorms came in a couple days ago .. and sigh .. every once in awhile .. thunderstorms are soooooo soothing. I love the coziness of it, hearing the rain pound on the roof .. the thunder .. the dark skies .. just makes me feel like a hot cocoa kind of day. ;) Do you love occasional thunderstorms like I do?
I've also been digging into my craft things and pulled out a sweet Lili of the Valley stamp I've had for ages and I love. Coloured this up with a bit of Distress Reinkers, Prisma pencils and Watercolours ...
Well, thank you so very much for visiting me and I wish you a most WONDERFUL day!
Hugs,
Elise


11 comments:
Your card is stunning Elise, love the way you coloured her and beautiful background and details.
We had the other night thunder, my boys usually love watching it but my oldest son slept through the night and missed the thunder. x
This is gorgeous Elise. Love the lotv stamp, she's adorable and all those embellies are so pretty.
We had a thunder storm here a couple of weeks ago and my daughter hid under the cushions, but the last time there was rain and lightning they sat outside watching it!!
Lorraine x
Woweeee!!! Stunning card and the design is fabulous. The detail, right down to stitching, is incredible. Your colouring is, as always, perfect. I have this stamp, but she never looks like yours!! We had an enormous thunder and lightning here, on Tuesday night. I have never seen or heard such a storm! The thunder was going around the area continuously as was the lightning. The rain was hammering down too. Then on Wednesday it was 30 degrees and we were walking on the beach!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Another card that's got sweetness to the max. OMG, what a beauty!!!!! I always love to see the color contrasts on your perfectly colored cards.
115 degrees?????? Whoa, I think you can fry an egg on the sidewalk. That's what I thought when I tried to walk barefoot many years ago while in Vegas. Duh, bad move. LOL.
So very beautiful Elise... your trademark colouring is always breath-taking - as is your white line technique.. which I think I told you, my hubbie picked out when we visited LOTV a long time back! Beautiful embellishments too.. perfection!
And yes... I also enjoy a thunderstorm - especially after a hot spell, and provided I'm at home with my loved one, all cosy!
Big hugs - have a wonderful weekend...
Christine x
wonderful card the design is just amazing and perfect colouring thanks for reminding me I have this stamp forgotten all about her such a shame shes so lovely Love and hugs Carole x
A phenomenal work of art, Elise!!!!!! Your coloring skills blow me away. What a spectacular birthday card!
What a gorgeous Lotv stamp and you turned it in to a beautiful card , love love the colours.
Yes it 's sometimes so good when a thunderstorm is visiting after a time of hot summer wheather.
Ellen Xx
This is such a cute card Elise. I love your fabulous colouring and all the beautiful embellishments whisk it to the next level!
Hugs
Carol x
Absolutely stunning Elise. So chuffed we are now also fb friends x
What a cutie patootie Elise! LOVE her yellow flowers and those sweet butterflies. Stunning card design as always, love that beautiful hinge embellie. I had a go at white border colouring the other day, totally inspired by you!! Though I can't do your divine distress ink colouring, so I kinda flubbed my way through, but I was so chuffed with it, so thanks pal for the awesome inspiration. It's a cute Christmas chicken if you wanna take a peek. Big hugs, Wends xoxo
Post a Comment