Hello You's! Hope you're all doing really well and smiling wherever you are!
My Bodhi starts school in a few days .. sigh .. can someone just hand me a box of tissues already?! Seriously, where has the Summer gone? It's done? But wait ... I swear it just started last week?! ugh .. not liking time at the moment. Wayyyy too fast.
You know how you purchase craft things and it just sits for quite a bit of time? Months ... maybe even a couple of years? hehe! Well, this Aurora Wings digital image is one of them. I finally decided to colour her up and enjoyed doing so!
I used Distress Reinkers and Watercolors for my mediums ...
Thank you so much for visiting me and wishing you all a most WONDERFUL day! Hope you're all doing very well!
Hugs,
Elise


11 comments:
This is simply divine Elise!...........fabulous colouring by you. Yes time is going fast but we have had no summer here to speak of unfortunately and Autumn is on the horizon! Take care. xx
What a stunning card, love the colours on beautiful image and pretty design.
I agree with you the time is going too fast... My oldest son is taller then me now and i don't like it.
Have a lovely day! xx
Wow, stunning project Elise. I love your coloring and beautiful made background.
Greetings Miranda
OMG!!!! Words fail me!!! I think this is the most beautiful art work I have seen for ages. The image is gorgeous but your colouring has made her super stunning. The colouring of the poppies are so pretty and the colouring of her face is incredible. The whole design is unbelievably fantastic. Thank you for sharing it with us. Big hugs, Carol S.xxx
OMG, your cards always has the "wow" factor and blows me away. Can't get any more exquisite that this. Toooootally, gorgeous and stunning Elise.
OK... I'm doing a quick catch up........ so all I'll say... is
WOW....... WOW.......... WOW!!
Hope you're OK... No doubt Bodhi is back to school soon??
Big hugs
Christine x
Gorgeous Elise, this is so so beautiful, it takes my breath away !!
Hugs, Ellen
Hi Elise! Wow, this card is a beauty Your coloring is absolutely stunning, wish you did videos, would love to watch you color! Bodhi must have started school by now, have you survived? lol. Tate's on his second week of kindergarten and now I can breathe, he loves it yay! Take care and thanks for sharing another one of your beauties! Hugs!
Oh wow Elise this is stunning! It's so pretty and beautifully coloured.
I hope Bodhi enjoys school, my friend has just called her baby Bodhi too :) xx
Wow Elise my friend this is just stunning!!!
Please don't die of shock that Ive finally caught up with a little blogging. hee hee!! Ive treated myself to a new laptop and your blog was top of list to visit..I can finally sit with it on my knee watching tv as it has a long battery life. I shall be here a while...<3
Right I'm off to drool over all your cards <3 <3
Big Hugs
Debbie xx
W-O-W....this masterpiece takes my breath away!!!Truly AMAZING!
Post a Comment