Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Thinking of You ...

Hello You!  I hope you're all doing well and for those who have been affected by the hurricanes .. I truly hope you're safe and I'm praying for all of you ...

I found this darling Elisabeth Bell stamp in my stamp drawer (I so love my old stamps) a few weeks ago .. and quickly decided to colour her up with some distress reinkers, watercolors and prisma coloured pencils.

I can only imagine the happiness of this little girl when she reads her letter from her best friend .. or family member .. or special loved one .. 

Pure Delight!  She simply can't wait to read it .. so she has to open it right at the mailbox!  ;)









I hope you receive that kind of mail in your box today and always .. something to make you smile and feel loved.  :)

Thank you so much for visiting me!  Wishing you a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Elise

9 comments:

Christine L said...

Absolutely beautiful Elise... I also love my Elizabeth Bell images, and have lots! I really must get them out again and use them.... so you've inspired me to do so..

Hope you're well.... we're into fall here... though as I type, the sun is very hot through the window..

Big hugs lovely lady..
Christine x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Elise, she looks so pretty and I love all the beautiful embellies
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

S T U N N I N G!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the colours for this adorable image and coloured so beautifully. The flowers are gorgeous and the arrangement is so lovely. You always produce perfection. Big hugs, Carol S.xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, Elise, this is so beautiful hun. There's a timelessness to Elisabeth's stamps aren't there? A wistful beauty and you bring them to life in the best possible way. Your colouring is divine! Love the soft finishes, the blooms are exquisite. A stunning creation to spot on my blogroll today. Yay! Hugs my sweet friend, Wends xoxo

Shirley N said...

You do such amazing work Elise, your card is beautiful! It really takes me several minutes to look through every intricate detail of your card. Just as Carol said, STUNNING!!!!. Hope alls well, hugs, Shirley

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

This is just sweet as sweet can be. Totally LOVE how you color. I think this is your "signature" style that no one can compete with. It's over the top and in a category of your own. GORGEOUS Elise!!!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

P.S. LOVE the new blog header Elise! So pretty hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Henry said...

Wow, you are so talented, Elise!!! Your creation is just perfect!!! Thank you so much for sharing:)
Henry

Christina C. said...

Such a precious girl, showcased magnificently! Your coloring, as always, is first rate...soft and lush. Your embellishments are always perfectly arranged and selected with care. A beauty!
Love your new header!