Friday, October 27, 2017

Every Year I Fall For ...

Hello You's!  Are you ready for Halloween?  I think we are!  ;)  

I had my family from Hawaii here in town for a week .. sigh .. gotta tell you .. it never gets any easier to say goodbye when they leave.  My parents, oldest sister, brother in law, niece and one of my nephews came and .. it was way too short a visit.  Of course as always .. Bodhi had such a wonderful time with everyone .. and like me ... had a difficult time saying goodbye.  Until next time right?

Have you all gotten your Halloween things ready?  :)  It seems it has snuck up quite quickly this year for us .. can't believe it's only 5 days away.

I made this card a few weeks ago.  The sentiment is sooooo cute which I found on Pinterest!  It says, "Every year I fall for Pumpkins, Bonfires, S'mores, Autumn Leaves, Apples & You".  Omgosh .. I simply smiled as soon as I saw this sentiment and knew I had to put it on a card.  :)









Thank you so much for visiting me and I wish you all a safe and most Happy Halloween!  :)

Hugs,
Elise

9 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Elise and glad to hear you had a wonderful time with your family and Happy Halloween
Dianne xx :)

Dena said...

That is one cute sentiment Elise! I love everything about your gorgeous card! Wow!!!
So happy to hear you had a wonderful time with your family. I hope Bodhi enjoys Halloween!
Hugs, Dena

Carol S. said...

Stunning card Elise and the sentiment is brilliant. Love the pretty detail and embellishments. I do feel for you, seeing your family for only one week. It's very hard to say goodbye. It leaves a big hole in your heart. Sending you a big hug lovely lady, Carol S.xxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, Elise, I know how that feels. We used to LOVE having family visit when we were in the UK and saying goodbye was for sure the hardest! I'm so happy to be home and surrounded by them all now, but we have the opposite trouble that now we miss all our UK friends like crazy!!

What a stunning sentiment, I utterly LOVE it! So perfect for an Autumnal creation. Beautiful papers and gorgeous Autumn images. Love the hinges too. Another stunner hun.

Have fun with Bodhi on Halloween. We have a whole bunch of pals decending on us as the 'last port of call' on Halloween for a kiddies Halloween movie and Spider Pizzas, hehe. Can't wait! Big hugs hunny and post pics of your Halloween fun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Christine L said...

An absolutely beautiful creation, as always Elise.... and that sentiment... it made me smile too.

Hope you (and Bodhi of course) have a fun halloween!

Christine x

Céline said...

I'm in love, it's wonderful Elise
hugs
céline

Guida Machado said...

Dear Elise,
This is the most stunning Halloween card I've ever seen...I love all your cards, but this one...Oh, My God, it's amazing!!!
I't good to see the family, but seeing them going away it not easy, for sure.
Happy Halloween!
Hugs,
Guida

Carole said...

Beautiful card Elise as yours always are...so very pretty! and more of a gift than just card. I do hope you have a good and Happy Halloween with Bodhi and yes I understand how you must feel saying 'goodbye' to your family...the hardest part of seeing them I guess. Hugs xx

Shirley N said...

This card is just stunning, Elise! As soon as I saw it, it just took my breath away! I love all your beautiful colors and your sentiment! I'm so glad I stopped by to hear about your family visit, how wonderful for you! Sounds like a fabulous time for all. Wishing you and your family a safe and Happy Halloween!