Hey You's! Time is flying by right? Hope you've all been well!
It's nearing December, and I can't believe the weather we've been having. It's quite warm for this time of year .. we were in the high 70's for quite awhile .. and only now dropping to mid 60's. And those who know me well .. know I love my chilly weather. So I wish the cold weather would hurry up and swoosh in any minute now. ;)
I made this Christmas card over a span of about a month. Let me tell you, the struggle is real. LOL. Why is it when I would like to get a whole lot more Christmas cards done ..the motivation is just .. gone?
This sweet little girl is by the fabulous Elisabeth Bell, and I rec'd her when I was on the Belles n' Whistles DT years ago. I couloured her up with Distress Reinkers, Twinkling H2O's and watercolours.
Thank you so much for visiting me even though I don't post as often as I'd like to. I wish you a most WONDERFUL day!! :)
Hugs,
Elise


6 comments:
Oh my! I don't remember this cutie! LOVE IT!! You put your magic touch to this card and it looks AMAZING!! Fantastic coloring!
Hugs, Dena
Stunning card Elise, the image is so adorable and beautiful embellishments, love it. x
This is so beautiful!! It looks very different when you use white stamping ink instead of black or brown or something doesn't it? It must be hard to colour when you can't see the lines?!?
You never fail to blow me away with your stunning work Elise. As always, the image is beautiful and your colouring is amazing. The design and embellishments are stunning too. A fantastic card. We are due to have snow here over night. It has been freezing for a few weeks now and I am fed up having to wear so many items of clothing!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxx
Elise, this is utterly stunning hun! Elisabeth's images are so timeless aren't they?! I don't think they ever get old. I love them all over again every time I pull mine out of the draw! This one is exquisite. That sweet wee rocking horse is adorable. Stunning colouring as always hun. Gorgeous card design and love the Winter blooms! Hugs, Wends xoxo
Another dreamy creation! You add a magical style to all of your cards.
Post a Comment