Monday, November 23, 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 24





5 comments:

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Elise, this is so stunning! Beautiful background dp, love the stitching and lacey bits, flowers and pearl buttons too! Absolutely fabulous creation. Don't you just love those sweet girl images from Sugar Nellie? They are really one of my favorites and you have colored this one fabulously!
TFS
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Christine said...

I love your coloring on this, it's fantastic! Great card.

Lilian said...

Wowee! Gorgeous gorgeous work! I love everything about your card, the zigzag stitching, papers, colors, flourished frame and your coloring. Just beautiful!
Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Elise~ OMGOSH This is the cutest card EVER!!! I LOVE IT!! I WANT IT!!! Everything about it is just amazing. The colours you chose for the image are just stunning and the paper is fabulous! SUPER DUPER JOB SWEETIE
Hugs from your friend Bonnie

Chelsea said...

I want it too Bonnie! LOL

Love everything about your craft Elise! It's so colorful, girly, clean, and always full of details. Perfect card! :)Chel