Friday, November 20, 2009

CLP Challenge #10





3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love the colors on her and the feather just makes the card so soft and girly. I hope you enjoy playing with this sketch :)Chel

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Elise, I'm sorry for my really late comments and I know I need to catch up...you've been such a busy lady....I can't leave you for one week and then I come back and you have more gorgeous creations on your blog!!!
Thank you so much for your sweet words and I'm glad to hear that you and your little one are feeling better...I too feel like a totally different person this week, I guess I really didn't realize how bad I was feeling!!
I love what you have done with this sweet Cammy image! Gorgeous coloring, lovely dp and lace and that flower and feather go perfectly together. Well done you!
Now I'm off to check out your other delights!
Big hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh Elise your card is adorable. I love the paper. K&Co of course I love their line. You and I have the same tastes. Your colouring skills used on your stamps is just amazing. I keep practicing and practicing and just can't get the shading. Yours is just absolutely fantastic! We really need to get together so you can teach me all your tricks. Hugs to you my friend Bonnie