Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Published on In2Stamps Inspiration Blog!!!!

Hello!  I have such exciting wonderful news!  The easel card that I just made has gotten published on the In2Stamps Inspiration Blog!!!  OMG!  How cool is that?!  I'm still in total shock!  lol!

For my card, I had used the Winter Collection '09 Toy Store Stamp found here.

Their stamps are really awesome and you have to check it out at In2Stamps!!!  They just released a Birthday collection, and my ink pads are screaming for them.  LOL!  And you have to check out the work by all of the In2Stamps DT's!!!   They are all soooo awesomely inspiring! 

Thank you so much Wendy and Bruno again for publishing me on your lovely lovely blog!  It's such an honor to be a part of all the beautiful creations on In2Stamps!!!  This is like an early Christmas gift!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
xoxo...Elise

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

CONGRATS GirlFriend! Your work is absolutely stunning, I'm not at all surprise! WAY TO GO! :)Chel

Pati said...

Dear Elise

Congratulations! I am glad that Wendy and Bruno published your easel card. The colours, the papers and the embellishments are gorgeous. Great job!

BIG hugs
Pati

Sassy Scrapper said...

Elise you Rock girl!!! Your cards are always so beautiful it's no suprise you were honored by getting your card published. How very exciting for you I bet your walking on shunshine. I am so proud of you sweetie! Congratulations.
Hugs Bonnie