This is just one of the most gorgeous cards I have seen! Love your details, color combo of papers and the stitching is just the perfect touch! Thanks for taking time to join us this busy Holiday Season at the SB challenge! Hope to see you in the next challenge too & Happy New Year!
Hope all is fine with you. Woooow, another great easel card. Love them absolutely and they are so fun to create. You have coloured the image beautifully and the earthy tones and embellishments are gorgeous. Great job!
Oh my dear friend "sweet" is the very BEST title for this card. I ask you can it get any more cuter!!! NOT! hee hee Fabulous work. Gosh you've been so busy I feel like a slacker. Thank you for all your inspiration.
5 comments:
Simply stunning Elise, gorgeous papers and little Daisy is still one of my favourite stamps
hugs Mandy xx
Wow! Just gorgeous! Love the papers and your coloring and the stitching and... well, I love everything! Great card!
This is just one of the most gorgeous cards I have seen! Love your details, color combo of papers and the stitching is just the perfect touch!
Thanks for taking time to join us this busy Holiday Season at the SB challenge! Hope to see you in the next challenge too & Happy New Year!
Hi Elise
Hope all is fine with you. Woooow, another great easel card. Love them absolutely and they are so fun to create. You have coloured the image beautifully and the earthy tones and embellishments are gorgeous. Great job!
BIG hugs
Pati
Oh my dear friend "sweet" is the very BEST title for this card. I ask you can it get any more cuter!!! NOT! hee hee Fabulous work.
Gosh you've been so busy I feel like a slacker. Thank you for all your inspiration.
Hugs Bonnie
Post a Comment