Hey Friends! I'm popping in to drop you a bit of news and excitement to look forward to! :)
The Belles 'n Whistles 2nd Annual Advent Calendar Celebration is starting December 1st!!!
There will be daily giveaways, challenges, surprises, inspiration and of course lots of fun! An Introduction to the Advent Calendar Celebration is being posted here on the blog on November 28th! Everyone at Belles 'n Whistles is looking forward to celebrating with all of you!
Let me tell you .. it is lots of fun! Actually last Christmas (I was not part of the DT team yet), I had won on Christmas Eve!!! hehe .. how lucky was I?!! SoooOOo LUCKY!! So get ready for another SPECTACULAR celebration!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
May the best of your todays, Be the Worst of your Tomorrow's ..
Elise

8 comments:
Hi Elise;
I always enjoy reading your posts, so I'm always checking to see if there's any new post to see how you're doing. Good to know you're feeling good lately.
I'll check back with BnW later this month.
Love your latest card, sooo cute.
See you on the blog when you can make it there.
Hugs to you.
Sounds awesome sweetie!
Love Bonnie
Hello Elise, I am so happy to read you. Will certainly be looking for those celeration. Take care.
Hugs. D.
Thank you so much for your so nice comments in my blog, my dear friend.
I think of you.
Big big hugs, Murielle
Elise, I'd like to wish you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving holiday. Take care of yourself!
Hi Elise - hope you are feeling well and that you had a good Thanksgiving. Christmas is here early in the UK - we've had so much snow and it's very, very cold! Thinking of you and wishing you well, Tracey T x
Hi Elise - just wanted to wish you luck for your next treatment. You just keep going, girl! Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog. Big hugs, Tracey T x (let me know how you get on).
thinking of you, snuggle buns!!
Post a Comment