Monday, December 20, 2010

Belles 'n Whistles Happy New Year Challenge

Hello Friends!  Hope you are all enjoying your holiday season and staying nice and warm!

We have a new challenge over at Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog hosted by our lovely and talented Iris!  She's asking to make anything with the theme of "Happy New Year"!  How fun is that?!  You can do ANYTHING with this!!!  :)

Mine is with this little cutie sledding right into the New Year with a hoot and a holler!  lol!




How cute are these little munchkins?!!!  I love them!!

The Fun Stuff:
Papers:  K&Co, MME
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils with OMS

I sure do hope to see you in our challenge over at Belles 'n Whistles!  Go and check out all my sister DT's work for lots of inspiration!!  And don't forget to check out our Advent Calendar going on here!

I hope you'll all have a very LOVELY Christmas!  Stay Safe and Warm!  Thank you so much for coming to visit me!

Big Hugs,
Elise

15 comments:

Juls said...

wow!!!! this is so so gorgeous!!!!! Love the red stitching! Hugs Juls

Patricia Mae said...

Very pretty Elise, I love the colors very cute. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday. I think of you all the time and hope your doing well. Big Hugs to you!!
~Patricia

Brenda said...

oh my... you've already started new year cards! yikes! just kidding! love the card and all the details! hope you're doing better! take care and enjoy the holidays!

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Elise, I love this cutie, she seems like having a lot of fun! Love all the little details, especially the nice lace under your image. Flowers are so pretty, and the sewing gives such a cute detail. Very very pretty.
Wish you a very Merry Christmas, all the best 2011, HEALTH,being the gift I wish for you.You remain in my prayers, and thoughts.
Hugs.
Danielle.

Christina C. said...

Well, Elise, I think you have the perfect image for the new year....I love the theme of sledding into the new year. This is such an amazing card with so many wonderful details...the lace, the flowers...EVERYTHING! Magnificent coloring of this sweet image.
Elise, more than anything, I wish you health in the New Year!!!!
Best wishes to you and your family.

Shirley N said...

Hi Elise! Wow, this is just stunning, lovelovelove this card! I love the reds, your beautiful layout and stitching and of course your gorgeous coloring! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas too!

Creative Grammie said...

What an adorably cute New Year's card! You're so organized, I can't seem to finish Christmas! TFS and have a blessed Merry Christmas!

Cami said...

Oh this is such a lovely New Year's card, Elise! She's a cutie and your coloring is so soft and pretty! Love the punched trim around the oval and all the pretty flowers. You are so ahead of the pack but yes, the New Year will be here sooner than we are ready for! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Wawrm Hugs, Cami

Kim said...

Elise this is absolutely GORGEOUS hun! What a beautiful New Year's card...I love it!!! Wishing you and your family and very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2011!!
Big Hugs~
Kim

stephanne said...

Oooooh, this is gorgeous!! These colours together are fabulous, look at Belle sledding by with well wishes for the new year!! Gorgeous details and briiliant coloring as always!! Glad to see you back in the craft room hunny bunny!! LOVE IT ALL!!
hugs, stephanne

Renkata said...

so gorgeous and cute image. Beautiful card.

Tracey T said...

This is so pretty, Elise! As always, your attention to detail is amazing. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2011! Big hugs, Tracey T xx

Christina C. said...

Hi Elise! It's Christmas eve and you are on my mind, probably because I saw my niece and I saw her big smile as she was sporting "cleavage" after her long ordeal following a double mastectomy.
I want to wish you all the best this Christmas and a healthy 2011. LOve and best wishes, Christina

Anonymous said...

Elise this is just gorgeous!!! Love the colors and your fabulous coloring. The inside looks so beautiful as well. I hope to find some time to play now that I am settled.
I hope all is well with you and that you got to enjoy the holiday!
Take care and big hugs Kathy

Chelsea said...

Looks like these BnW cuties are having way too much fun! Makes me smile :) I love the addition of the bright and cheerful red color. Another gorgeous card Elise.
Love,
Chelsea