Monday, January 17, 2011

Thankful For You

Hey Friends!  This Monday is the start of another fun challenge over at Belles 'n Whistles challenge blog!   Our lovely and talented Anki gave us a wonderful challenge of "Anything BUT Winter!"  Yayyy!  Okay, I'm all for that!  lol!

As much as I tried to get this card done before my chemo treatment last Tuesday, I couldn't get it done.  sigh .. but I'm done now!  I felt really good today and managed to get it done tonight!  :)


Papers:  K&Co.
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils with OMS

I sure do hope to see you join us at Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog!  It'll be fun!!  :)  Thank you so much for visiting me and leaving me such encouraging comments .. I appreciate all of you so much!!!

Much Love and Hugs,
Elise

21 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Happy to know you're feeling well enough to make this beautiful card! Love the soft colors and the beautiful bow!

Juls said...

beautiful!!! Love your colouring! gorgeous mix of papers and the stitching is perfect!!!!! and LOVE the ribbon, its DIVINE!!!!!! Hugs Juls

Mandy said...

Hun your card is so beautiful & pretty, I adore that sweet image and the bow looks fabulous.
I'm so pleased you feel good today, long may that last
big hugs Mandy xx

Murielle said...

This is very a gorgeous card, my dear Elise!!!
Beautiful colors and design.
I love all these details so great.
I thing of you.
Big hugs and love,
Murielle

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hey Sunshine! So glad your having a good day and feeling better. Your card is soooo beautiful. OMG this stamp is so stinkin sweet with her little bear. Gorgeous flowers very yummy and I love that ribbon it's gorgeous with the cute little button just ices the cake! Nice sewing how do you get is to straight? Mine's always all over the place LoL! Fabulous as always my sweetie cake!
Love Bonnie

Christina C. said...

Hi Sweet Girl! I adore your beautiful card and your magnificently colored image! The papers are gorgeous and the beautiful lace, bow and flowers compliment it perfectly!
Beautiful job!!!
Wishing you well!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Elise!! This is just pure gorgeousness!! I adore your flowers and the fabulous coloring details you've done!! I love looking at your creations!! Thanks for sharing them!! HUGS

Pop's Cards said...

Hey gorgeous lady, your card is stunning this is one of my all time favorite images ever, she looks fab in those colours, love the ribbon too and your papers and layout are fab, big hugs sweetie love Pops x x x

Michele Spera said...

Glad you were feeling ok enough to finish this beautiful card:-) Bunches of hugs to you my friend. This card is a beauty, love the stitched pieces:-) image is done just lovely:-)
Hugs
Michele

Shirley N said...

So wonderful to hear that you're feeling really good today Elise! Just one more chemo and you're done, yay! This image is so adorable in her jammies and bare feet. She's like the rest of us praying for your good health. Your card is beautiful, Elise! I love your sewing, so amazing how you stitch so perfectly! I struggle with my flowers all the time but you always arrange yours so beautifully. A SWEET and PRECIOUS card, Elise, fabulous job! Take care sweetie! Big Hugs!

Janie Printz said...

I've just become a recent follower but am loving every single thing you post. I so wish you the very best of days & if I could I would be holding your hand to help you thru this. We're all sisters out here so we share your good days as well as the bad ones.
Your card is so beautiful & that image is colored so wonderfully ...
Big hugs, Janie

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Elise!! So wonderfull!! Great colouringjob!
Hugs Kristel

Tracey T said...

Elise, this is so, so pretty. The papers show off the image perfectly and as always your colouring is gorgeous. So happy to hear that you are feeling well - praying that the worst of all of this is over for you now, with just good things waiting ahead of you! Love and hugs, Tracey xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely love it hunni, beautifully coloured image and gorgeous papers :o)
hugs and xxx

Cheryl said...

Just GORGEOUS Elise,you have so much going on and you still manage a STUNNER of a card!!! Love everything about it,you are an inspiration to us all!!
Take care
Love and Hugs xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Elise, how can I have missed this beauty! the image is so precious, and coloring lovely. I love all the sewing and the cute pink bow. Gorgeous work.
Hugs. Danielle.

Gina Lindsay said...

this is gorgeous! I love the coloring and shading on your image. Beautiful ribbon and I love the mix of flowers you used too.

Jolita said...

it's great to hear you are feeling okay at the moment!
What a gorgeous card! I always love your colouring and what a beautiful ribbon.

Hugs, Jolita

Renkata said...

Hi Elise,
Hope you are fine!
Such a precious card dear.
Fantastic layout and details.

Stempeltiger said...

Wooooow ... this card is absolutely AMAZING Elise! The image is soooo cute. Gorgeous colouring as always.
Really love everything about it.
Wishing you a happy weekend.
Big hugs from Swantje

Cami said...

Goodness, Sweetie, you've been on a roll crafting and I'm so happy you're having great days! This card is so pretty and beautifully colored. I adore that printed ribbon you used, and the clear pink button just tops it off perfectly. I'm finally making my rounds and am so happy to see all your gorgeous creations! Hugs, Cami