Monday, January 31, 2011

Vintage For You

Hello Friends!  Happy Monday to you!  This time at Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog, Audhild gives us the fun theme of "Vintage".  I really enjoyed this one, as it's something different that I tried and absolutely LOVED!  I can't wait to try this colouring technique again!


Don't forget to stop by and join us!  Remember you can now use ANY Elisabeth Bell image to play with us!  Check out my DT sisters work for inspiration .. they are amazing! 

Stamp:  Cupcake from Belles 'n Whistles store
Paper:  K&Co
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils and OMS

Thanks for visiting me and I always look forward to your kind comments, as it totally brightens my day!

Hugs,
Elise

15 comments:

Christina said...

Woww this is truly stunning Elise!! Love the details you used!! Have a nice day!!
Hugs Kristel

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

WOW - such a stunning card, just love love love the image and the cute colouring :)
hugs Anja

Melanie-Jane said...

Very Pretty card Elise. I love the papers you used and the colouring is amazing.
I wish you a great week.
Hugs from Switzerland
Melanie-Jane

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Sunshine! Wow honey how absolutely precious. I've never seen this stamp look more beautiful coloured!!!! I love the vintage look, awesome bouquet of flowers and Ooh that ribbin is so beautiful. Lovely Lovely Lovely my sweet!
Love Bonnie

Cheryl said...

WOW this is one STUNNING card,every detail is so beautiful and your colouring PERFECT!!!
Love and Hugs Cheryl xx

Anonymous said...

Wowzer Elise!! You've nailed down the Vintage on this one!! Your coloring of that image is so stunning!! Beautiful papers and fabulous layout sweetie!! BIG HUGS

Juls said...

wow this is just gorgeous!!! Love the way you have coloured your image, mostly monochrome with tiny touches of colour...and as always your floral detail is spectacular! stunning card! Hugs Juls

Brenda said...

beautiful... simply beautiful! love the blog header too!

Danielle Champagne said...

Happy monday Dear Elise, OH! this is one of my favourite images from Belles'nWhistles, love how she makes the cupcake so precious, and the little cat behind her... Your layering is fabulous, love this gorgeou paper. The lace, beautiful flowers, and the stickpin makes it more precious, and in perfect harmony.
Have a nice day sweetie. Hugs. D

Leanne Ellis said...

I just stumbled upon your blog! :) Your cards are soo pretty, I love your vintage style!!

Shirley N said...

Ohhhh Elise, this is just STUNNING!!! Everything about your layout is beautiful--your papers, floral arrangement, lace and ribbon are all sooo perfect. And last but not least your coloring is breathtaking! An awesome card Elise, great job!!! Will be thinking of you tomorrow, take care Sweetie! Big hugs!

Lori Aragon said...

You've done VINTAGE so beautifully Elise! Of course, I've never seen anything other than GORGEOUS coming from you :)

ANY EB stamp you say? I'll have to go check it out!

Lots and lots of love and prayers coming your way ~ Lori

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous vintagey card Elise! I always love your colors and your coloring is stunning! Love the softness of it! Beautiful details as well!!
Hope all is going good and have a great week-end!
:)Kathy

stephanne said...

Oh my gosh, this is stunningly vintaliciously gorgeous!!! I love the softness in the colouring of your image and the papers and ribbons are top-notch gorgeous!! LOVE it!!!
hugs, stephanne

Christina C. said...

OMG...how did I miss this one?????????? It is simply exquisite, Elise!!!! Ohhhhhh, I love, love this work of art!!!!!
Girl, you are sooooo talented!!!!
I'm loving all those layers, the stunning flowers and this sweet image is colored to perfection.