Hello Friends! Hope you're all doing very well! This is something that I've gotten ready prior to surgery.
I've been doing very well since surgery! I am still not able to do the "normal" things .. I can't lift my arms, reach out, carry anything .. but thank goodness I am able to at least type on my laptop which my sweet hubby helps put on my lap. hehe! I can't wait to get back to doing things like .. hugging and cuddling my little boy, showering (phewee! lol!), cooking, crafting, and yes ... believe it or not .. cleaning too! I know in due time I will be able to do those things .. I just really miss it right now.
But I do have some WONDERFUL news to share with all of you! My surgeon informed me that my pathology report came back clean!!! All of the 8 lymph nodes that they removed showed NO cancer cells!!! Woot woot! My doctor told me that they were all so very pleased at how well I responded to chemotherapy! Yayyy!
I've been doing very well since surgery! I am still not able to do the "normal" things .. I can't lift my arms, reach out, carry anything .. but thank goodness I am able to at least type on my laptop which my sweet hubby helps put on my lap. hehe! I can't wait to get back to doing things like .. hugging and cuddling my little boy, showering (phewee! lol!), cooking, crafting, and yes ... believe it or not .. cleaning too! I know in due time I will be able to do those things .. I just really miss it right now.
But I do have some WONDERFUL news to share with all of you! My surgeon informed me that my pathology report came back clean!!! All of the 8 lymph nodes that they removed showed NO cancer cells!!! Woot woot! My doctor told me that they were all so very pleased at how well I responded to chemotherapy! Yayyy!
Okay, so remember I purchased some distress re-inkers during Thanksgiving? Well, I finally played with them prior to surgery! I think I may be in love with Distress Inks! lol!
Here she is!!!
I know I still have a lot of learning to do with those distress inks .. but that's the fun part of it eh?! ;)
Thanks SO much to ALL of you! Your supportive comments, beautiful emails and encouraging words .. they give me so much happiness! You have all warmed my heart and I can't thank you enough!!
Love and Warm Hugs,
Elise

26 comments:
ohhh Elise
what a great news dear.
Just take care of yourself.
This cutie is so romantic and what a fantastic layout. The lace is just lush.
Absolutely Gorgeous card, my dear Elise!!!
I adore the look and your Tilda is very adorable.
Have a nice week, my friend.
Big hugs, Murielle
Wowww Elise this is sooooooooooo stunning dear! I really mean it! You make some gorgeous creations!!
Have a nice day!!
Hugs Kristel
Hi Elise i love the card it's stunning!! and im glad everythings ok for you,wishing you a speedy recovery!
OMG I am so happy for you....I'm jumping up and down.....that is fabulous news!!!! Rest up,I am sure you will be back doing your favourite things before you know it!!
BTW I adore your GORGEOUS card,such pretty colours and embellishments. And, well your colouring with the distress inks SPECTACULAR.....I don't think you really need any practise with them!!
Huge Hugs xx
Elise, this card is just gorgeous hun!! WOW! I love all of your details and your coloring is amazing hun!! I am over the top thrilled about your news, but please do take things easy until you are ready to come back to things!! BIG HUGS and thanks to hubby for helping you!! :)
Hi Elise,
That is brilliant news, I am so happy that all the treatment and surgery have had such a fantastic result!...you have been such an inspiration through all of this!!
I have been having al good look round at all your fabulous creations since I have been away, I just love your gorgeous feminine style!
this is such a beautiful card, loving the soft colours and all the fabulous detail!
Hugs Juls
Elise!! I am so thrilled to hear your wonderful news!! I am so happy for you and can only imagine that you are feeling such wonderful relief. Thank God!! What an awesome thing for you to get to hear after what you have had to deal with. So happy for you.
Lots of love
Andrea
Wow, Elise, that is WONDERFUL news! :-)
And your card is a real beauty!
Hugs, Sandra
Such happy news, Sweetie!!!!
I can tell you one thing....I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS GORGEOUS CARD!!!!
She is absolutely breathtaking....your coloring is AMAZING!!!!! Oh my goodness, girl, you are sooooooooo talented!
I love your coloring and you always have the loveliest details on your cards. What an amazing job with the distress inks!!!!!
that is great news elise! so happy for you! love the card too! have a great week!
Oh Elise, this is such wonderful news - I'm so happy for you! It won't be long before you'll be able to do all of the things you miss right now - just take your time to get properly better. Your card is just gorgeous and your painting with DIs is stunning! Love and hugs, Tracey xx
OMG Elise I am crying my eyeballs out. Tears of joy, lots and lots of tears of joy. I am so glad your surgery went well and that you had no cancer cells! Wow this is the best news I've had in a very long time. Congratulations sweetheart I am so happy for you! Now don't do too much and remember to relax and take it easy I am very sure you want to run around like a wild women and that will come in due time. Oh I am so happy Sunshine. This is a glorious day for me!!! I've got to spread the word with my family, everyones been so anxious to hear. Ok I'm going to stop rambling now, I should probably send all this in an email. Right? lol
Yeahhhhhh!!!!!! Whoop Whoop sorry I'm still celebrating. Ooh I just want to give you a huge hug we'll have to be satisfied with a cyber one. I love you Sunshine! Hugs and kisses
Love Bonnie
Hello Elise, No news could be better than this one! Yeah!!!! I am so happy.
Your card is totally adorable, Your coloring wonderful. I love the sweetness and the tenderness of your card. Totally beautiful
Hugs. Danielle.
Sweet Elise~~your news is Fabulous--so very very happy for you!!!!
I am tickled pink as the pink on your card to read these wonderful words from you :)
Get your rest and take care cuz in no time you will be hugging, cuddling and CLEANING!!! (smiling)
Thanks for sharing this lovely card and you did great with the re-inkers~~At least in my eyes it is STUNNING!!!!
Blessings
I've been anxiously waiting to see this DI card but better yet it came with you updating this post with your wonderful news! So happy to hear from you today Elise! I can't believe you're just a beginner with DIs. I think you're just a natural--your coloring is gorgeous girl! This card is just stunning, you did such a wonderful job on this with all your beautiful details--your pin is gorgeous! A perfect card for your comeback! You'll be back to cleaning in no time and then you'll wonder why you even said that, lol! Take care sweetie and have a wonderful day! Hugs!
OH WOW - if you are still learning with distress inks then watch out world!!! This is truly gorgeous!!!!
Am thinking of you and hoping you're doing OK - and your little guy is coping too - lotsaluv
xXx
Hey gorgeous lady, I am SOOOOO Pleased to read this whoooooo hoooo, your such a brave lady sharing your story too....
Your card is gorgeous, i have 6 dinstress inks and i have tried them once pmsl, i would love to learn to use them properly but end up in a mess and having a paddy lol...
Thats the best news ever chick, hugs pops x x x
What wonderful news and you must be over the moon. You have been through so much this must be such a relief.
Love that gorgeous Tilda too, you've done a fab job colouring her.
Love and hugs
Berni
x
Oh sugar plum, this is pretty darn dreamy!! This is special, I don't know if you are LYING about this being your first go with the inks or if you simply could colour with anything!!! I love your use of light and colour layering, these papers and gorgeous embellies, woohoohoo, that lace is completely dreamy!! Wonderful work, dear friend. And yay, yes yes yes yes, great news about your hooters!!! You'll be back to cleaning and chasing your lil fella around with a dust pan in no time!!
Thinking of you!!!
Hugs, stephanne
I'm so happy for you, Elise!! The best news you could get!! :) So good to hear, CLP DT and blogger friend!!! <3
Your cards is wonderful!! Isn't it fun with the distress inks? I was on a course with Maya Stenshagen this weekend. Had great fun - she is so good at colouring!! I will publish later, from the scrap event weekend. I made 8 paper projects during the two days. Had a great time socializing with other hobby enthusiasts!
Have a great week!!!!
Warm HUGS, Hege
So glad to hear the good news! Just be sure to rest your body as I'm sure it needs it.
Beautiful card! It doesn't matter what medium you use to color, you always have gorgeous cards! I just love checking your blog for inspiration.
Take care!
Wow, love the way you've colored this image. It's so beautiful with the gorgeous lace and lush flowers. Awesome card Elise.
Love,
Chelsea
WONDERFUL NEWS, ELISE!!! Oh I'm just so happy to read the good news! Get the needed rest for now and before long, you'll be crafting away and cleaning the house! I love how you colored with DI...and you did a fabby job. Coloring is second nature to you, no matter what medium you use. She is adorable and I love everything about your card. So sweet, soft, pretty...just like you!
Hugs, Cami
Well how do you like that? Your coloring with the distress inks is way better than mine and it is your first try!! This is just gorgeous Elise!!!!! I love the pinks with lighter brown ~ such a beautiful combination!!! This image is so sweet and your ribbon is beautiful! Love the ends!!!
:)Kathy
OMG hunny that is the best news ever, I could cry for you girlie I'm sooooooo happy :) Yep I know I'm probably the last to find out I've been a bit of a slacker in the blogging world for a couple of weeks, sssh don't tell anyone lol. Oh hun I bet you haven't stopped smiling yet, I really am thrilled for you.
Woweeeeeee what a stunner Elise, absolutely perfect, I love that beautiful lace and your colouring with the DI's is flipping fab, I can't believe it's your first attempt.
I've just got my first copics and am doing a fab job of making a pigs ear of colouring with them lol
love n hugs Mandy xx
Post a Comment