Hi Friends! Just wanted to drop a few lines ... I'll be heading into surgery March 9th, Wednesday. Whew .. can you believe surgery time is here already?! Gosh!! I don't know what I feel .. lots of emotions going on in my head, but anxious to get it all done and over with. ;) Sometimes the reality of breast cancer just hits me like a load of bricks but sigh ... I REFUSE to let cancer stay or come back into my life!!! My little 4 year old boy told me that God will "crash" my cancer and he will "lock it up forever." ;) Aren't children so pure and true and have a way with words to make you smile?
I'll be scheduling a few posts here on my blog for the next few weeks ... so that you won't forget me. LOL! I don't know how long it will take for me to recover from surgery, but I guaranty that the moment I am well enough to hop on a computer .. I sure will!!!! hehe!
In the meantime .. keep smiling sisters!!! And I can't wait to come back to blogland to see all of your incredible creations!!! See you in a while crocodile!!! :) hehe!
Love,
Elise
24 comments:
I'll be thinking of you and sending hugs across the pond! You'll be just fine - stay strong and take your time to get better. Just think that this is another step on the road to recovery. My friends and I do the "Race for Life" here in rural Scotland (lots of teams walking non-stop for 48 hours). We always have a Survivors part of the walk and they range in age from about 30 to 80+! Just picture yourself doing all the things you want to do, enjoying life and being a happy and active old lady! Positive thinking is a great healer. I'll keep checking in on you, Elise. Love and hugs, Tracey xxx
How can we forget about you sweetie......you will be in my thoughts & prayers, also i wish for you a speedy recovery!!
Take care of yourself sweetie :o)
hugs and xxx
Best of luck Elise! I wish you well.
Positive affirmations going your way Elise! See you in blogland when you're ready!
Aloha & hugs.
Sweetie, I send Love your way, and a big HUG, to you, hubby and your little child.I can tell you that I have a special thought for you every day. I will remember, and will be looking for a posts.
Take care, be kind to yourself.
Hugs, Love to you.
Danielle. xoxoxo
take real good care of yourself Elise and hurry back to us...my thoughts are with you
Mina xxx
Hiya Elise,
Good luck with your sugery hunny!
I know it is scary & the unknown is the biggest challenge!
I have had lots of sugery too for Breast Cancer - It is a challenge - fight back - YOU GO GURL !
If you need or want to talk about it - you can e mail me , not a problem hunny!
casper.boo19@yahoo.com
If I can help or support you in any way - Let me know !
Blogland & us Bloggers will be waiting for you- to hear that you are ok!
Sending you lots of positive energy, Love , Hugs, Strength & energy.
Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx
Best wishes for a safe and speedy recovery!
Hi Elise,I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and your family.You are such an inspiration to us all,you keep on fighting.....sending all my love and hugs your way!!! BTW I could never forget about you and there is no way you would get rid of me...lol...
Big Hugs xx
i pray that everything goes smoothly with your surgery and that you will be on your way to a speedy recovery! your positive attitude will help guide you on the right path! hang in there and stay strong! hugs!
I will be thinking of you (and your family) tomorrow and I wish you a speedy recovery.
A big hug, Sandra
Will be thinking of you - am sure it'll all go well, doctors can do such amazing things these days!
Just keep your gorgeous son's fabulous words close to your heart! He's adorable!
All the best gorgeous lady!
xXx
Hey sweetie, sending lots of love and hugs your way and thinking of you all. How could any of us forget you you mad woman lol.
Take it easy hunny, and remember what your little man said, he's so cute
love n hugs Mandy xx
Good luck on your surgery and take good care of yourself. And of course we won't forget you :-). I wish you a quick recovery.
Hugs,
Jolita
Awe Pretty Ladie I wish you all the best and my thoughts and prayers are with you. You are a strong woman and I know you will be back here much faster than anyone will be expecting. Big Hugs to you and your family.
XXXOOO
~Patricia
Elise, I just wanted you to know that I'm sending you GREAT BIG HUGS and best wishes for you and for your family!! I will be thinking of you hun and sending lots of prayers!
Hi sweetie I've just found your blog through the lovely Tracey T's blog. I just wanted to wish all the best & I will pray for you hun. I hope surgery goes well & hope you recover quickly from it. You are in my thoughts hun & in my heart. Take care hun may you have a speedy recovery.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Sweet Elise, just know that we are all pulling for you and praying for your quick recovery. With your DH, Bodhi (love what he told you!), your family and friends to support you and especially with YOUR fighting spirit you will get through this, you are strong! You'll be in my constant thoughts and prayers tomorrow. Sending you lots of love and hugs!!!
Hi Elise, our mutual friend Tracy (Cranberry Cards) mentioned you on her blog. I popped across to wish you strength for the coming weeks & pots of positive thoughts from me. Hope you don't think that's too weird coming from some total stranger...Hugs xx And your cards are beautiful too!
My eyes are tearing as I'm reading your post. Listen to your little boy.....he is right!!!!
Take care, Sweet Girl, we love you!!!!
Elise, I am reading this a day after your surgery. My prayers are with you for a quick recovery. Take care. Joan
OH Hun --I am reading this 4 days after your surgery--Hmmm
Hope all is well and just want you to know that lots are cheering you on for a GREAT recovery and as your son said --crash and lock out that Cancer!!!!
We definitely will miss you and I will pray for you everyday :)
Hugz and Love
Mary Lou
Hi Elise,
Well the surgery is over by now, I just wanted to see how are you doing honey.
Hope everything went OK.
Wish you all the best!
Hug's
Renkata
Hi Elise, It's been a week and a half since your surgery...I hope you are recovering well. Just wanted you to know that I'm always thinking of you and wishing for a speedy recovery. Please take care of yourself.
Love,
Chelsea
Post a Comment