Hello there! Hope you're all enjoying the beginning of a new week wherever you are! :) We are getting such a lovely treat in Las Vegas .. the weather here has been wonderful! We'll enjoy it now before it starts hitting 110 - 115 degrees! lol!!!
Today I've made a card using Belles Strawberry Tea. She is so adorable taking such great care of her teddy bear friend. :)
Well, I do hope you'll stop by our Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog and join us in our current challenge .. "Use Ribbons or Lace or Both" .. how easy is that? :) We'd love to see you there!
Thank you so much for stopping by .. have a most beautiful day!!!
Hugs,
Elise

20 comments:
Wauww what a great card Elise.
Hugs Marga
VERY lovely card and al the details, are so pretty. hugs Majo
Woww that is a stunning card again Elise! Such a great flowers you used! Also again great colouring of the image! Looks fabulous!!
Hugs Kristel
Hi sweetie WOWWWWWWWWWW.........this is beautiful I love this gorgeous image & the layout is fab.....its all amazing. Your colouring is perfect as always sweetie.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Goooorgeous card Elise!!! Love all the layers!!
this is just soooo cute, I think I may NEED this image lol, love all the pastel colours
Tilly
Ohhhh, Sweetie, you always have the most fabulous flower arrangements...so artistic! Your image is darling and colored to perfection. Gorgeous papers, stitching and details! Love the doily! Once again....a magnificent creation...extraordinarily beautiful!
OOOH I just LOVE this card girl!! Such a beautiful job using this image!! I love your coloring and your layout is stunning hun!! Beautiful work sweetie!
It's going to hit 94 degrees today and supposed to be a record heat...so I believe Summer had certainly started!! LOL!! Take care hun!
Hello Elise, TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL. Love the sweetness and the tenderness from this image. Your coloring is awesome and I love th stick pin and the charm, andthe little pearls, and of course your BOUQUET! FANTASTIQUE!
Hugs. & love.
Omg dear friend, this is breath taken.
Such a cute image and so beautifly coloured.
Such a beautiful card Elise. Love the cute image and the colours also. Hugs Michele x
Hey gorgeous, I just love this one so very much the colours are so soft and elegant, loving the doily and flowers too, big hugs love Pops x
you always make the most adorable cards! that is such a sweet image... your coloring just brings it to life!
Ohhh, my heart is melting. This is amazing Elise, I lovelovelove this card! Beautiful papers, design, embellies and of course your sweet, soft coloring! You rock girl!!! 1 more day!!!
Such a beautiful card! Gorgeous coloring and I love the embellishment!
Hugs
June
Wow...Elise, your card is very fantastic!!!
I love the look and the colours.
Your image is so pretty.
Wonderful work.
Big hugs, my friend.
Murielle.
Elise, isn't this image so cute! I love coloring this on in too. I hope to join in on this challenge at BnW...love the use of Ribbon and Lace.
With Love.
This is such a gorgeous card Elise! So full of detail, so dainty and so cute this character. TFS
Have fun in Vegas.
so so soft and pretty!!! I just love everything about this, gorgeous layers and colours and I love the pearls and flowers!!! Hugs Juls
OMG Elise this is breathtakingly beautiful hun, so soft and pretty, I absolutely love your style of crafting, you are so talented
love n hugs Mandy xx
Post a Comment