Monday, June 6, 2011

Ribbon or Lace or Both

Hello there!  Well, it's my turn to host the challenge over at Belles 'n Whistles and I picked a pretty easy one .. "Use Ribbons or Lace or Both". 

Here's my card:
The Fun Stuff:
Papers:  K&Co
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils

I do hope to see you over at Belles 'n Whistles .. it would make me so happy!  Go and check out my DT sisters works .. they're all so amazing!!!!  :)

Thank you so much for visiting me .. it means a lot!  Hope you all had a fantastic weekend with loved ones!

Big Hugs,
Elise

13 comments:

Christina said...

Ohhh this one is such a sweet one Elise! Love the image and of course your gorgeous colouring!!!
Hugs Kristel

Maria Therese said...

Sweet sweet card!!

La Vikinga said...

Beautifully done card - I love the doily behind and the cute stamp!

La Vinkinga

Cheryl said...

OMG this is so sweet,your colouring is so soft and pretty.....and I love that DP!!!
HUgs xx

Murielle said...

Wow...Elise, superb card!!!!
Beautiful colors and your colouring is great!!!
It's fabulous!!!!
I love all these details.
Have a nice week my dear friend.
Big hugs, Murielle

Marlies said...

Another gorgeous card Elise! You used my favorite papers and I love the sweet image!
hugs, Marlies

Anonymous said...

Oh Elise!! This is so so gorgeous hun!! I adore your pretty lace details, your stunning flowers and yummy details in all!! :) Such a great challenge hun...sorry for being late, but it's up now hun!! BIG HUGS

Vicki said...

oh gosh Elise this is absolutely stunning, beautiful choice of papers and embellishments.

Thank you for the lovely comment your kindly took the time to leave on my blog, also huge thanks to you all at Belles 'n' Whistles for choosing my card to be among the Top 3, I'm so pleased. luv 'n' crafty hugs xx vicki xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hey gorgeous aldy this is just stunning, i love this image so much, the papers are gorgeous too and fit so well with her, hugs pops x

Shirley N said...

OMG Elise this is just PRECIOUS and sooooo BEAUTIFUL! Love your gorgeous DPs, lace and ribbon--your card is just stunning!!! 2 more days, yay!

Chelsea said...

Here Kitty Kitty! But if that is a bowl of milk...here ShuShu ShuShu! lol He loves milk! It's an adorable image...you have all the good ones! I love that gorgeous paper!

With Love.

Juls said...

adorable!!! I love that big bow, it adds such a fabulous touch of luxuary!!! Hugs Juls

Mandy said...

Aww your card is adorable and so beautiful Elise, I love the softness of your cards
love n hugs Mandy xx