Monday, September 26, 2011

Invention of Hugs

Hey all!  It's the start of another new Belles 'n Whistles Challenge and this time our lovely Iris has given us a sweet and simple theme .. "Use your favorite color combo"! 

For me, I have lots of favorite color combo's .. lol .. so I just decided to go with whatever came onto my card.  haha!

Here's my card:

The Fun Stuff:
Papers:  K&Co
Medium:  Distress Inks

I sure do hope you'll come over and join in this easy and fun challenge at Belles 'n Whistles!  Hop on over there and check out my awesome DT sisters creations .. they so rock!

Thanks for visiting me .. I always love it when you do!  See ya soon!

Hugs,
Elise

21 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and colour combo, love all the flowers...

Juls said...

stunningly gorgeous!!! I love the fabulous ribbon! Hugs Juls

Sophie said...

Hi Elise!!!
I just love this desing and what patience you have to create such beauty!!!love it!!!kisses and hugs!!!

Sophie...

Mo said...

... AMAZING ..., your card is just amazing Elise !!! Love the image, colors and the many flowers you used...
I wish you a wonderful, new week!
Big Hugs,
Mo

Sharon said...

Another beautiful creation Elise. Stunning use of flowers and your colouring is gorgeous. hugs Sharon

Hanna said...

Oh boy, what a card!
Those details are beyond words! I just can't seem to get over how creative and talented you are! Your creations blow me away every time!
The flower arrangement you've created here is totally outstanding. You are the queen of details, that's for sure. Love how you've combinated the flowers and the pins, looks absolutely fantastic!
STUNNING once again, Elise!

hugs,
Hanna

Dena said...

Like I said before, you are awesome at putting together different colors that I would never think of! This is stunning Elise! Your pins are so super pretty! I also love the way you crinkle up the ribbon! Sooooo pretty my friend!
Have a great day!
Hugs, Dena

Chelsea said...

Haha! I also have many favorite color combo...so I'll go with "whatever came onto my card" too! Can't wait to join another wonderful challenge. Beautiful and inspiring card as always Elise.

Hugs and Love.

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello my sweet Elise, well you rocked that challenge too. I love your DPs, and this cute little image.soooo tender, and what about this cluster, OH! I am out of words. Awesome card.
Have a gorgeous day, my dear friend.
Hugs.

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Elise, lovely DP, cute image and I love all the lovely colourful flowers!
hugs, Marlies

Renkata said...

Such a precious card Elise.
Love the layout.

claudia said...

very nice,have a good day from Tenerife!!!

Pop's Cards said...

Hey gorgeous lady this is stunning, i love this super sweet imahe, perfect papers and flowers and i love your ruffle bow gorgeous work hugs pops x

Niki Estes said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I just love your floral arrangements and stick pins!

Anonymous said...

Oh wowzer Elise!!! This is soooo gorgeous lady!!! LOVE all of the layers and stitching..and of course I share the love of flowers with you!! Stunning as ever my friend!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Shirley N said...

Your color combos, no matter what they are, are always gorgeous Elise! You have an artists' eye and your designs are always so beautiful. Another stunning card Elise, great job!

Gina Lindsay said...

Just gorgeous!! I always love the way you place your flowers on your projects, very inspiring.

Murielle said...

OH...Wonderful card, Elise!!!
Lovely flower and I love the colors.
Great look.
Have a nice day.
Big hugs, my dear friend.
Mumur.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh Sunshine you are too funny! I love your card and the colors you chose as your favorite! ha ha I see you got some new flowers, very yummy and OMG your pins are gorgeous!!!! You colored this adorable image in beautifully, your shadowing is absolutely amazing. Fine job you did here sweetie. Have a beautiful day!
Love Bonnie

Mary Lou said...

WOW WOW WOW Elise this is Pretty!!!! Your added flowers sure do compliment and give love to this image!!!
Hugz and blessings

Jude said...

Gorgeous card Elise. Fab colours.

Judex