Hello Friends! Hope you're enjoying your weekend so far! Today we had such wonderful weather, I wish it would stay this way every single day!
Well, I made this card over a week ago .. I've been neglecting my blog! lol! This card does not have a stamped image, but instead features a large Prima rose sprinkled with crystals. This rose was plain, and I thought, "Hmmm .. jazz it up somehow?" Then I remembered somewhere on Dena's blog there was something where she put huge amounts of glitter or crystals on her flowers and I loved it!!!! Thank you Dena for the inspiration!!!
It's been almost a year since I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer .. can you believe it? yep yep yep. We've come a long way haven't we? :)
So this was made in honor of those that have cancer .. to remind them of how BEAUTIFUL they still are. To remind them that they are completely LOVED, to remind them to Hold HOPE with both hands, and to Keep the FAITH......
Very simple card, but the meaning is there ...
Thank you so much for visiting me, I love it when you do. :) Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Elise

27 comments:
Hi Elise
Just lovelovelove this card
Gorgeous as always. Must admit it's been a while since i've stopped by - couse you have made som fab cards lately.. WOW
Hugs, Anja
Was für eine zauberhafte Karte, traumhaft.
LG
Ulla
Absolutely STUNNING and the flower is gorgeous,will have to try that!!! WOW 1 year already,I am so happy you are doing well!!
Hugs xx
Hi Elise,
This is a beautiful card and full of such a special meaning!
Love and warm hugs to you.
oh wow Elise, this is gorgeous! Such a beautiful card! Very elegant! The big flower is so yummy, love all the crystals! The bottom of your easel card is all so pretty as well! A beautiful card made by a beautiful crafter!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx
A gorgeous card Elise I love that flower and all the other pretty details but most of all I love the thought behind it!
hugs, Marlies
Woww that is a stunning card Elise!
Love the giltters and sparkles!!
Have a great day!!
Hugs Kristel
Hey gorgeos lady this is just STUNNING i never thought i would say that about a card with no image bit WOW this is so so gorgeous hugs pops x
Your card is BEAUTIFUL dear Elise !!!
Hope you're fine?!
Big Hugs,
Monika
Hello my sweet Elise, I was touched when I read your post. A year has gone by... and we remained in touch. I'll celebrate this, and LIFE it'self. Your card is totally divine. What a great idea to jazz up this beautiful flower. I love the nice border with the 3 little flowers and those precious words. Your paper is totally beautiful, and perfect. Sending you love and beautiful sunshine and crisp autumn air in Montreal this morning.
Hugs xoxoxoxo
Wow almost one year for you dear. You are so right--Faith, Hope and Love does keep us alive and beautiful!!!
Gorgeous card and love the meaning!!
Hope you are doing well. We are cheering for you :)
Blessings
Dearest Elise.....such a sweet and dear sentiment and such a beautiful card!!!!! I totally love it and hope for your continued good health and happiness. You deserve to have good times ahead and I am so blessed to know you!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!
OH...my dear Elise, your card is very fabulous!!!!
Lovely design and colors.
Have a nice week.
Big big hugs, murielle
Hi Elise.A totally gorgeous card,love your colouring.The rose is very beautiful like your soul!!!kisses!!!
Hi Sunshine! Glad your having a lovely day! Yup you have come a long way! And you are such a beautiful person you just shine so brightly!!!!
Your card is so meaningful that it gave me the goose bumps. OMG that flower is just stunning and all of your embellishments are perfect on this gorgeous layout. The flowers and pins really make the love, hope and faith sentiments stand out.
Have a beautiful day.
Love Bonnie
You are beautiful then and you are more beautiful now. So much you have learn along the way and so many new friends you have made. I'm so glad you are doing well. I love this card, so full of meaning and so beautifully made.
Hugs and Love.
Your card is beautiful Elise but the meaning behind it and YOU make it even more beautiful. Keep up the faith and hope Elise, for you are loved!
Hi Elise,
this is so beautiful and gorgeous card.
im not sure if my comment did post. anyways...it was a loooong comment,lol. ill wait a little to see if it comes up, i do hope so. cause what i said did come straight from the heart so its hard to try to comment the same again,lol.
well one thing i said was...that im sending lots and lots of LOVE your way, and i wanna thank you for al the beauty you spread around you. big hugs!
Oh, your card is so beautiful!
Hugs Sandra
Hi Elise,
This is a truly wonderful card and so very elegant. Love those papers and gorgeous lace.
hugs
Marion
Oh Elise my dear girl...you are ALWAYS so full of amazing inspiration on your blog and just personally knowing you is such a pleasure!! Thanks for blessing my life dear lady!! :)
Your card is amazingly STUNNING as always!! BIG HUGS
Aw Elise this is lovely! Is it really a year! (HUG) I love this card, it is so tasteful and love the idea of the glitter or crystals on the flower. Thanks for the inspiration here Elise & Dena! Those three flowers at the foot really make it and those sentiments brought a lump to my throat! Judy x
Oh yes... we've come a very long way!!!
This card just melts my heart : ) Completely beautiful in every way. Superb!!!
Love you lots!
Lori
so very stylish!!! That pink flower is just AMAZING!!! Hugs Juls
This card is very beautiful!
And so are you :-)
Hugs, Sandra
WOW this is amazing and gorgeous and beautiful and wonderful! It's so hard to believe it's already been one year since your diagnosis....I"m so glad to hear you are doing good! :)
Hugs~ Kim
PS - Where do you get your gorgeous pins from for your cards...all of them are stunning!
Post a Comment