Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Friends & Fun Go Hand in Hand

Hello there!  How are you all doing?  Hope everyone is very well!  Do you know we reached a almost a 100 degree temperatures a couple of days here in town?  YUCK!  So gross!  Finally today it looks like it's going to storm and bring in some cooler air .. I hope.  :)

Well, it's time for another new challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies!  This week we have a beautiful sketch by our Jacque and we're sponsored by the wonderful & fabulous Nitwit Collections!!!

I love these little girls .. they make life look so simple and pure.  This stamp is Summer Days from Lili of the Valley Store.

I do hope you'll come in to join us there at Lili's Little Fairies .. we'd love to see you there.  Also, please stop by to see all my beautiful DT sisters works!

I'd also love to enter this into:
Simon Says Stamp:  Anything Goes

Oh and here's some roses I picked once again from our backyard .. I love bringing them into our home.  The white one smells soOoOo wonderful .. the rose bush is called "Pope John Paul II".  The peach one is "Nancy Reagan" and we have a few purple bushes, but this one in this picking is "Sterling Silver" and "Enchanted Evening".  Such pretty names huh?!  hehe!


Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see ya again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

22 comments:

Teri said...

Oh Elise, it is just fabulous!!! Your coloring is so wonderful!!! And those flowers on the card are awesome!!
Your roses!!!! I would kill for those to grow for me!! I love roses and am so jealous that you get to cut them and have them in your home!! Lucky you!!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Danielle Champagne said...

Elise, your roses are just sooo beautiful! it is still so cold in MOntreal... far from seeing roses bloom.
Sweetie, you card is so lovely, just a darling image. that lace is out of this world gorgeous, and I love all the sewing on your card, so stylish. Your coloring is beautiful, Another adorable card.
have a nice day! Hugs. xox

June Nelson said...

Hello me lovely teamie!!! I love this its beautiful, and I love roses too, they are goregous I can nearly smell them from here!! have alovely day hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Another pretty card Elise! Love the roses! Judy x

Catherine said...

Beautiful card, love all your stitching and those fabulous flowers...l

Maria Therese said...

So gorgeous sweetie ♥♥♥

Kelly Lloyd said...

Elise, your flowers are beautiful as is your card..

Great colours and layout.. Those flowers on your card are soooo pretty.

Have a good day.

Hugs Kelly x

Carol Willis said...

Another stunning creation Elise, beautiful embellies and your roses are gorgeous. Lots of rain here at the moment, still hopefully that will mean plenty of roses soon!!
Hugs
Caz x

Tess Ekwall said...

hi elise!
your roses are just lovely, and so is your card!!
i love the soft colours and all the wonderful flowers.
you add so many details, it's great!
i love to visit your blog, it's soooo insiering!
wish you a lovely dag and weekend.
hugs, tess.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is stunning love the colour choices too gorgeous work, your roses are lush I hope mine grow this year, huggles Pops x x x

Louise said...

Hi gorgeous! ♥
WOW! This is so amazing sweetie! Love your layout - it´s so beautiful! The papers are smashing and the image is to cute to be true ;) But...most of all I´m so into that awesome coloring of yours - it makes the whole creation come to life in the most wonderful of ways :) ♥
Hugs!

Christina C. said...

OMG....those little girls are surrounded by such exquisite beauty! Your flower cluster is just as exquisite as the roses in your garden....simply breathtaking!
WOW....have never been able to grow roses in Wisconsin....maybe the southern part of the state!
Love the delicate lace and your coloring is phenomenal, as always!

Niki Estes said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Elise! I love the soft colors you use so often!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a stunning card, love the beautiful papers and the gorgeous lace, the image is adorable and those flowers look absolutely amazing, so beautiful. Hope you have a lovely weekend
Lindsay xx

Renkata said...

Elise,
your roses look so gorgeous.... I love roses, they bring me such a joy.
The cute card just stole my heart.

Joy said...

Just beautiful, love every element on this gorgeous card...your roses are just stunning.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Mariska said...

I came here from the Lili of the Valley blog and so glad I did, your work is amazing!! I'm your newest follower.

Hugs,
Mariska

shamraiz said...

Hope you have fun at your playdate. The kids will love your card. I adore the "ric rac", colors, stitching and stars. I look forward to buying a new sewing machine since the movers dropped and broke mine. Boo hoo!
sam:>)

Membership Cards
Plastic VIP Cards
scratch cards

Chelsea said...

It must be so nice to see these beautiful roses in your yard. Gosh, they are gorgeous!!! Sweet Sweet Sweet card once again Elise.

With Love.

Kim said...

WOW WOW WOW this is stunning! I love your papers and is that lace in the background? Amazing hun! Gorgeous work!
Hugs~ Kim

Niki Estes said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I just love the soft colors and gorgeous coloring!

Shirley N said...

OMGosh, your roses are gorgeous! Not only are the flowers on your cards always so beautiful, so are the flowers in your garden! Ahhhh, they must smell wonderful!