Hello! Hope you are all doing very well and having a beautiful weekend! Can you believe it's the beginning of April already?! My gosh!
My little boy is on his Easter Break, plus some of my family is in town still .. it's so nice to be together and enjoy things. :)
Well, it's time for another challenge over at CLP! Already?! Yes! Already! I've decided to use a beautiful stamp sent to me by a very dear friend of mine. I really really love this image .. thank you SO much sweetie! ;)
Medium: Distress Inks
Papers: MME, K&Co
I hope you'll come over and join us over at CLP!!! Please stop by and see my DT sisters GORGEOUS works! They are all so amazing!!!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! I'll see ya again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

28 comments:
Wow! This is so soft and gorgeous! Stunning details and amazing image and papers.Beautiful lace and flowers. I love everything with this card! sigh! I´m also a huge fan of your trinket pins! They are just fabulous! Where do you buy your stash to make them?
Have a lovely day!
Big hugs, June
Hi Elise
hope you are well.
What a darling card. So sweet and adorable.
Wow, your card is very gorgeous!
A sweet image and beautiful details.
Hugs, Sandra
Really pretty, Elise. Gorgeous pastel colours and I love the look of the torn edge against the lace. Hugs, Tracey x
Hi Elise
Another stunning creation, beautifully coloured. Love the papers and those gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs
Caz x
So pretty!! Love the lace sticking out of the torn edge..
Oh wow Elise, this card is gorgeous beyond words! So many fabulous details and the stamped image and your colouring is fantastic! Love that lace detail down the side of the torn edge!
Hugs, Danielle
WOW.. Elise this card is soooooo pretty, the colours and papers are just so soft and gentle. I love the image, layout. Just wonderful
Hugs Kelly
utterly gorgeous!! Love the lace detail! Hugs Juls
Elise! Beautiful!! Look at all those layers that you have sewn!! Wow!! The image is colored to perfection!!! love Sylvia Zet images and you rocked her!!! Love!!!!
Hugs,
Teri
OK SERIOUSLY!!!!! My mouth is on the floor!!!!! This is drop dead gorgeous Elise!!! Wowza!!!! LOVE the torn and distressed edge with the lace peaking through! You are such a star!!!!
Enjoy the Easter break and your family!
Hugs, Dena
wow elise!! what a beautiful card!!
the image is så pretty and i love your colouring.
fantastic papers and i love all the small details.
hugs from tess.
Oh lord have mercy and be still my heart cause this card has stolen my breath away. OMG Elise it absolutely screams sweetness. I love love love this image she is so cute and as always colored in so beautifully. Ok so really awesome job with the lace behind the distress paper, that looks fabulous. Love it gonna have to scrap lift that idea!
Enjoy your little boy during his Easter break as well as the precious time shared with your beloved family. Hugs all around.
Love Bonnie
Aw ! Another fabulous card ! So sweeeeet, as always ! Love it so so much !
xxx
OH! Elise, totally magic, totally beautiful! we were on the same wave lenght , I just colored this cutie, she is so much fun! Your coloring is divine, so gracious and beautiful. Love torn paper on the border,with the lace, what a beautiful detail. All the elements of your card are fabulous. A WORK OF ART, I adore. Hugs. xoxox
Whow, this is so sweet. Realy lovely soft colours. Hugs, Ankie
Do you use distress inls for your sky and grass also? It always looks so pretty!
Oh Elise this is absolutely gorgeous!! Love how you bunch up your ribbon together and add something in the middle. Gorgeous bouquet of flowers and such pretty pins!! Beautiful coloring too. Satisfied my eyes! LOL! Hugs!
No I can't believe it's April! Ridiculous! I keep waiting for the blizzard to hit -- my kids don't believe me that we could still get some! Your card is gorgeous, so soft & pretty -- you know I can use the same exact papers as you, & mine never look as pretty lol. Have a super week!
Oh my goodness, Elise, this is absolutely stunning! I love the soft colors you used to color the image!
Hi Elise! Oh this card is soo cute! Love your soft coloring! Gorgoeus layout and all the details are delicous! hugs Sandra
Who....Elise, your card is very very fantastic!!!
I love the colours the design and the stamp is so adorable.
Great and perfect colouring.
Have a nice week.
Big hugs my friend, Mumur.
morning gorgeous lady, WOW this is stunning, loving the colours too, I have such envy when I see you use the inks, I can never even get a shade on mine they just look like the cat did it :-))) huggles Pops x x x
WoW! This is stunning Elise.
She is so pretty and coloured beautifully. Delish papers and just love those pearl pins.
hugs
Marion
Hi Elise,
What a stunning card,so pretty :) x
OMG.....this is sooooo exquisite! Love it all!!!! What a work of art you created...absolutely breathtaking!
I'm waiting for my relatives from Germany, due to arrive within the hour!!!!
Oh, how sweet is this image! The highlight and shadow on her hair is gorgeous! Love the sweetness of this card.
Enjoy your day!
Hugs.
Awwwwwwww, she came out to play lol!!! She's coloured beautifully, loving that grass my friend lol!!! The colours are gorgeous as always, but I love how you have some sheen and metallics in the mix to set it off and the deep contrasting distressing, oh yes, I love it!!!
And I saw those beautiful roses a post or two above, GORGEOUS!!! I bet that's what heaven smells like!!! Very pretty!!
Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. Sunday....
hugs, stephanne
Post a Comment