Good Early Morning to you! Just a quick post .. to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
May your day be filled with lots of love and memories to treasure forever!
I've not had time to make a new Christmas card with all of the wonderful things going on here .. so I'm posting a card that I've made last year using these gorgeous LOTV "Set 34 - Christmas Recipe" stamps.
Wishing you all a BEAUTIFUL Christmas! See you again soon! ;)
Hugs,
Elise

14 comments:
This card is just so beautiful, from the wonderful flower sprays to the pretty bow.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Hope you have a wonderful time Elise, I hope your boys are all better too.
Big hugs,
Becky xx
That is a gorgeous card Elise! Hope you have a Merry Christmas dear!!
Hugs Kristel
Wishing you a FABULOUS Christmas Elise. Have a wonderful time with your lovely family, and enjoy your day.
Huge festive hugs
Annette
xx
Merry Christmas to you too!
Hugs, Sandra
Gooorgeous sweetie ♥♥ Merry Christmas!!!
Hi Elise! So sweet card. Love Christmas Recipe, ribbon, flowers and dioly is awesome!
Merry Christmas sweet Elise!
Jasmina
So simple and wonderful ! Merry Christmas to you and your family
Gorgeous card Elise :)
Beautiful card, I love all the gorgeous flowers! Hope you had a lovely Christmas.
Rebecca.
Hi sweetie such a gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x
This is a Gorgeous card. Love the colours & layout x
I do hope you had a fab Christmas & that 2014 brings you everything you wish for x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk
Who cares if this is last year's card. It's gorgeous!!!
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that you'll have a wonderful New Year.
Hugs! xx
Elise this is gorgeous , love love love it !
A healthy, happy and creative 2014 for you !
Xxx Ellen
Post a Comment