Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year and a Ribbon Girl Giveaway!!!

Happy New Year to You!  Wishing you all a FABULOUS 2014!

I've finally completed a card that I can show you .. whew!  lol!  My little Bodhi is still on vacation .. so not a lot of time for me to play in here .. but more time to enjoy with him!  :)

This little darling is LOTV's "Pretty Bouquet" .. it's been a long time since I've coloured her and couldn't resist making something with her once again.

I've also used some yummies from The Ribbon Girl store such as the beautiful charm "Daisy May", Kort & Godt rolled flowers, Ivory Pleated Ribbon, cheesecloth, and stickles.



Here's a little closeup of the "Daisy May" charm .. I love these little charms



Also, I'd like to tell you that The Ribbon Girls is having a gorgeous collection of pink goodies to give away!!!  OooH my .. you don't want to miss out on that!  Click here to enter!  You have until Sunday January 5th to enter!!!!!!!!


And one more thing ... look at who I got to meet over this Christmas holidays????????  Wheeeee!!!  My SWEET beautiful friend Dena!  Truly wanted to keep her all to myself .. BUT .. she was on a family vacation .. so .. guess I needed to share her.  LOL!  ;)  I Miss you Dena!


Alright .. thank you for reading all my tidbits!  :)  hehehe!  Thank you soooo much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

25 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Elise, love your card just stunning!! Happy new year hun! love the photo too

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Oh wow, this card is absolutely stunning. I love everything about it!
Rebecca.

Sue said...

Happy New Year Elise, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Your card is stunning, such a pretty image coloured so beautifully and full of gorgeous detailing too.
A wonderful photo too, how lovely for you to meet up with the beautiful Dena.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Another awesome creation Elise!!! Love how you put flowers around image and bird on sentiment is gorgeous!!!
Big hug to you!
Jasmina

Valentina Pagan said...

Amazing card!!!! ^_^
Happy new year Elise!!!!
Big, Big Hugs!!!
Vale ;*

Denise Gutierrez said...

So glad you have more time with your little one! Beautiful card I love the little birds

Carol S. said...

Hi Elise, gorgeous card and love all the embellishments. So pretty and girlie! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Elise, love you bunches girl! you card is just so beauuuuutiful. so feminine and pretty. Enjoy your time with Bodhi goes by sooooo fast! when he is all grown up, you will have more time to color, rest assured. Hugs. wish you all the best for 2014, Health and love. xoxox

Louise said...

Hi my dearest Elise!
Im so sorry it took me this long to visit you as I made my way back to blogland and crafting. I hope it won't be long til my next visit. Being a mom, you can never really be sure and I know you know that! ;) lol

First I just want to say that IF only I had a million dollars! I would so have been in that picture with you and Dena! You both look absolutely stunning and I so wish I could have been there to chat my mouth off ;)

Your latest card is so beautiful too! Like always, the image is super cute and you colored her to pure perfection :) I can imagine you want to get rid off those christmas stamps ha? I always feel that way in january at least ;) The details you added are amazing! You're so talented my friend!

Biggest of hugs!

Lorraine said...

A beautiful card Elise. I love your colouring and all the pretty details.
Happy New Year to you and your family.
Lorraine x

Mo said...

Happy New Year dear Elise, I wish you all the very best for 2014 !!!
Your card is BEAUTIFUL at all...
Big hugs,
Mo

Andria said...

Beautiful work, love the colours and your perfect eye for detail, all ties in together nicely.

Carla S. said...

Stunning card, Elise! Amazing coloring and gorgeous embellishments!

Becky said...

Gorgeous card, I love the stunning colours and beautiful embellishments.

Becky x

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card ♥
Love the soft and elegant design.
And all the fab details!
Hugs, Maya

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Sweet, light and beautiful creation Elise, I love it :)

Christina C. said...

This little cutie is colored and showcased to perfection!!!!!! Your expert design and attention to detail is clearly evident in all of your works. Love this!!!!!
Enjoy your time with Bodhi...they grow up so fast!!!

Dena said...

Girl! This card is over the top GORGEOUS!! WOW oh WOW!!! Love the little birdies, so cute over the Love. You are just one talented gal Elise!!! I could stare at this for ages!!!
AWE! I miss you too! Gotta call me when Bodhi goes back to school! I wish we had more time too!!
Enjoy your Saturday!!
Hugs, Dena

Annette said...

Happy New Year Elise, and love your GORGEOUS card. Lovely pic of you and Dena too, and I especially love your cute hat.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Shirley N said...

Happy New Year, Elise, absolutely love your gorgeous card! Have fun with Bodhi during the rest of his remaining vacation days. Great pic of you and Dena! The very best to you and yours in 2014!!!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is stunning, a gorgeous creation as always, hugs Pops x

cebelica said...

Happy New Year to you too sweetie. May it be a magical one!!!

You started this year with a stunning card. It's so pretty and elegant. I love it!

Hugs! xx

Patricia Garcia said...

Beautiful card, love your coloring as always and your beautiful flowers too!! Enjoy your little guy!

Hugs,
Patricia

Home sweet home said...

Hi

Happy New Year!!

Your card is beautiful and fabulous,lovely image and colouring:D:D

Merethe

Tammi said...

Ooohhh so pretty, as is everything on here! :) I like how you added the bird on the sentiment...and your details, just perfect! Love that you got to meet up with Dena, she's lovely...and you both are so talented, I'm always inspired by you both!