Hey Ya's! It's the beginning of another weekend yet again .. time sure is flying yes?
My little Bodhi will be out of school again in a couple of weeks .. Summer vacation is around the corner yet again .. wow! I can't believe it!
Well, I mentioned that I've fallen in love with making mixed media canvases .. and I couldn't wait to do my second. It measures 9 x 12 inches .. so lots of happy space to play with! The photo is removable once again and I've used some lovely lace and papers from a dear friend of mine .. thank you so much!!!
I got the vintage image from Pinterest, which I believe is from Janet K Designs. :)
Hope I'll have another one to show you soon! ;)
Wishing you all a most beautiful weekend!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! I'll see you again soon!
Big Hugs,
Elise
.jpg)



13 comments:
Wowzers!! This is stunning, Elise! So much gorgeous detail!
Have a lovely weekend! xx
Gorgeous and beautiful Elise love the colour's and beautiful design have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)
Wonderful!!!
Nice weekend, hugsss Gaby
This is stunning Elise, a real work of art. I love your design, full of such gorgeous detailing and the delicate colours look so pretty.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
hugs Sue xx
You've done it again Elise! I love looking really close up, at all the little embellies tucked in. Stunningly beautiful. The detail is awesome. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Oh Elise...stunning!
Lorraine x
This is amazing! I love the bike xx
Mixed Media has fallen in love with you!! Breathtaking...AGAIN!!
Another stunning canvas, such a great way to use all of those fabulous embellishments. I love the bike!
Rebecca.
OH! Elise, this is sooooo lovely. You have a magical way of creating a story with your image! Look at the little camera,the lovely bicycle,and the 2 friends telling secrets to each other... OH! so very feminine and fabulous. Love it! Keep them coming. Hugs & love. xox
Absolutely stunning work Elise, love the romantic look of your canvas and the perfect details, it's truly gorgeous xx
ooooh wow this is gorgeous!! Hugs Juls
Just lovely, I like your style of mixed media...soft and elegant. Pretty frame and embellies. I want to try some mixed media too, but it'll be totally different than this, lol. ~hugs
Post a Comment