Hey Ya's!!! Hope you're all having a wonderful week so far!
Time for another Lili of the Valley blog hop and today we’re celebrating the launch of the sweet Birthday Fairies! There are 10 adorable new stamps in the set and they will be available to buy on the website from 10am on Saturday 10th May!
The
shop in Leeds is open that day for the Birthday celebrations, there will be lots
going on and we have design team members from all over the world coming along!! There
will be more new products, demonstrations and special offers ….we’re all very
excited about it and it should be a really great day!!
Don’t
worry if you can’t get to the shop because there will be some online fun too, we
will let you have details nearer the time but Lucy will be on Facebook
throughout the day bringing you chat, news and pictures from the shop!
Just
‘hop’ from one blog to another following the links, hopefully we can give you
lots of ideas and inspiration for using these cute new
images!
As always we have some hidden prizes along the way, we don’t know where they are so do be sure to visit and comment on every blog.
It
will be announced on the Ideas to Inspire blog on Saturday morning which were
the ‘lucky’ blogs. The winners will be drawn at random from all the comments
that were left on those blogs.
We have 2 full sets of the new stamps to give away, 2 lucky winners will each get all 10 new designs!!!!!!
Here's a list of all the
blogs taking part, and remember that you will need to visit them all and leave a
comment on each one to have the best chance of winning;
Dawny
-
Dena
Elise ... you are here
Elise ... you are here
Here’s my card using this sweetie "Flower Dance" .. she TRULY makes me smile cause she's has happy as can be fluttering about with those flowers!
I've also used LOTV's paper from "Heartfelt" and "Petal Fresh" collections.
And some beautiful goodies from the Ribbon Girl Store such as: Alice White Flower Guipure Lace, Lily Flower, and Cheesecloth.
From
here you need to visit the gorgeous Fleur, and if you get lost you can start again at the
beginning and pick the links up from there.
Finally, don’t forget to
stop by the Ideas to Inspire blog on Saturday morning when you can find
out who the lucky winners were of the prizes before the stamps go on
sale!
Enjoy the hop everyone,
good luck!
Hugs,
Elise


132 comments:
Oooooh wow this is just amazing!!! Hugs Juls
One of my favourites but in saying that I do LOVE them all! This little one is such a happy image and suitable for lots of occasions, wonderful colouring on the flowers.
This stamp is also soooooo sweet, and what did you like it colored Elise. hugs rian
Hi Elise, what a gorgeous card, I really love the way you have coloured the little fairy and the flowers are just stunning. All the beautiful colours go together so well.
Chris xx
I wish I could make such cards of unusual form! Very crafty and inspiring! Thanks for that!!
Lovely card, the colours are so eye catching! xxx
So beautiful, love the colours and shaped card
Wow! Lovely card and your background colouring is great. I supose you used a white geel pen on your image it´s fantastic how it makes the 3 d feeling.
Wow; i love the shine of your image
Omg!! How beautiful is your colouring!! Please consider doing a tutorial on this. I am utterly in love with your card!
Wow! This is so gorgeous!!!
What a lovely idea she looks like she's bouncing out of the card, beautiful colouring, just love it xx
Absolutely STUNNING Elise... I love your beautiful card!
Hugs
Christine x
Ansolutely gorgeous, as always Elise. Holly x
Hi,
a beuatiful Card an the Fairy ist sooo cute :)
lovely Greetings, Jenny
Just gorgeous, of course loving the new fairies but I adore the hues on this one! Wow, just fabulous.
Off hopping, Happy 10th Birthday LOTV love Jane x
This is so beautiful, I love the colors.
Hugs anja
Beyond words, your colouring is AMAZING, love the tiny charm, gorgeous, xxxx
Ohhw, what an amazing card! Great coloring without lines...beautifull result!
Greetz Geertje
such a sweet image
Love this card ...stunning ....x
very pretty, like the boldness of the image against the papers.
A card to be displayed in prime position on the mantle piece love it x
swooon! Elise I just adore how you colour your images hunny, they always look so cool!! one day I am going to come over there, knock you out Mr T from the A-Team style and get you on that plane for open day!!! he he he he!
huge hugs Lou xx
Oh, ist die aber schön !!!
A Dream . Beautiful Card !!!
Love how you used white to outline the image, gives it such a fresh look!
This is just fabulous this may just be my favourite Fairy love her Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x
An amazing card. Lovely shape
Awwwww she is such a sweetie brought to life by your amazing colouring. I love all your gorgeous detailing too, especially the little charm and beads.
hugs Sue
Oh my, stunning isn't the word, its just adorable and I love the technique you have used to get those white lines, would really love to know how you have done this. FABULOUS!
Absolutely gorgeous Elise...as always.
Love your gorgeous colouring, Elise and all those amazing details! She really is a happy little soul! xx
Wow I love your colouring style. The white highlights are just perfect.
Beautiful, just love how soft and dreamy this image and card is - fab!!
Hi Elise
You are such a talented lady I adore your designs on your cards you make this card is to so stunning hugs sarah xx
This is so gorgeous! I love the embellishments and how you've coloured the cute fairy.
Rebecca.
This is so beautiful Elise.. your colouring is 'STUNNING!' beautiful embellishments as always...
Hugs,
Marjorie x
Love all the little details down to the little charm!
Hi Elise! Beautiful card and gorgeous colours, fabulous colouring and gorgeous embellies!
Hugs, Hazel xx
Hey Elise,
your card is amazing,as every card from you.Beautiful paper and so adorable coloring.I love the embellishment you placed perfect and the pretty lace you used.Thank you for this gorgeous inspiration,you made a great job,
hugs die waldfee
These stamps are soo cute and your card absolutely awesome!! Love your coloration!
Hugs, Sonja.
Great card, and lovely bright colors. Hugs, Ankie
Lovely card
Beautiful Shape card Elise, I love the cute little fairy image. Fabulous colouring.
Gorgeous card. Your colouring is stunning. I'd love to know more about your technique. This new LOTV stamp is so adorable.
Love your bright colouring. This set of stamps is a must have. Fran
I love this Flower Dance image and the colouring is so pretty. The shaping with the beautiful dies and the finishing touches with the flowers and lace make this card just perfect. x
This is stunning Elise! Gorgeous image and your colouring makes it look like enamel and the image just pops out with the blue shading! Love it! Hugs, Juliexx
OMG your colouring is amazing Elise, such an inspiration. What a beautiful card. Fern x
Lovely card. The new fairies are just adorable.
this is so gorgeous Elise - fabulous xx
Stunning card, Elise! Your coloring of the sweet new image is exquisite!
Amazing card, love the shape and the colours.
Lorraine
Oh WOW, Elise!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!! I am so in love with this new release!! Beautiful card!!
hugs, Sharon
Wow! I love this card!! Your colouring is just amazing and love all the details on your card. Perfect!
Hugs
Lynne x
Wow, how did you get those colours? She looks magical
Nice card, love your coloring and the use of the rich colors!
again ,another gorgeous card Elise!So many details on your card...great job!
Hugs Helene
I love the way this has been done with the white outline and the bold colours thanks for sharing this :)
OMG....Elise, this is absolutely dreamy!!!!! Your coloring is unbelievably gorgeous.....drooling over this work of art!!!!! You are so talented. Honestly, this just takes my breath away!
So adorable! Your colouring is really fantastic, very unique. Just love your style. Debra x
Wow..the way you colored this one is so amazing. Fantastic job
A beautiful card. I think this image might be one of my favourites.
Lesley
Beautiful card, fabulous design and such a sweet fairy xx
just amazing. what more can i say.
Wow Elise, I love the white lines technique, it's really lovely, and of course the images are so adorable.
I don't know how I'm going to choose my favourite stamp, they are all lovely, as are the cards
What a cute dancing fairy! Great card Elise, so many sweet details x
Wow Elise, you have done it again. Your colouring is awesome, she looks as if she has been enameled. Incredible card, Definately No:1! Hugs, Carol S.xx
very nice card.
Beautiful card!! Love this colors...
Beautiful card Elise. your colouring is amazing. Adore these stamps!!! xx
Your cards are so special Elise!!! I love them so much. I adore that blue around image. Gorgeous creation!!
Hugs,
Jasmina
What a lovely lacey card Elise.
Amazing coloring! Such a terrific creation!
Elise this is gorgeous, your colouring is fab and really stands out to showcase those little cuties.
Fi
x
Love these cute little fairies, but especially love your colouring!!
Lovely colouring....just adore this stamp.......x
She's gorgeous! Beautiful card, love the colours too.
Sharon x
Hello, Elise,
What a wow card. I love it!
Hugs,
Guida
Beautiful card! I love your coloring.
Just beautiful and love the shape. Hugs, Claire x
Just beautiful and love the shape. Hugs, Claire x
Truly gorgeous, lovely colours and fairy, Kate x
Wow, this is beautiful! Your colouring of this stamp is fantastic! A lovely card x
Magical colours - lovely image and card
A really gorgeous card and beautiful stamp. Awesome job as always xx
Beautiful card you made.
Greetings Ismel
cardsfromisje.blogspot.nl
Beautiful card Elise - the stamp is so sweet and your colouring is gorgeous x
Aww, she's so sweet - love it
Lorraine x
Gorgeous card! I love that sweet image and it's colored beautifully, fabulous shape also!
Tammy x
Great card Elise,great image and love your colouring.
Gorgeous card Elise! Thanks for sharing such lovely inspiration!
Hugs Lynsey x
It's been awhile since I did a shaped card. Thanks for the inspiration! So cute!
just a beautiful card so many great ideas :)
Elise love the shape of your beautifully finished card.
Again beautiful set of cute stamps! Also it is great to see all these cards you have made for our inspiration. Thanks :)
Annemaritta
PS. I don't get it how you get this beautiful smooth look! LOVE IT.
The new release stamps are gorgeous Elise and this one is no exception. Love the colour scheme, papers and beautifully embellished design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x
Great card, loving these fairy stamps.
Amazing card! Your coloring is incredible! Flower Dance is an adorable stamp! Great shape and embellishments on your card to make it extra-special!!!
This fairy with her flowers is such a sweet image!
Gorgeous! I love blue around little fairy!Wonderful coloring...as always!
Hugs,Ileanaxxx
This is stunning as always Elise, I love how you've coloured the image, very different! Great layout and I love all the embellies you've used.
Tanya xx
Just like dreamming. Hugs Marja
Fantastic creation, those flowers really do pop out at you :)
Gorgeous and beautiful card Elise
Hugs Dianne xx :)
Love shaped cards and love how you've coloured her she really pops x
Awww that's such a cute fairy, beautifully coloured too :)
Wow Elise, your colouring on this image is fantastic, she just pops! Gorgeous card xx
This is just delightful with wonderful superb colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Wonderful! I love how vibrant your colouring always is.
Hugs
Brenda
Elise that's so delish hun. I love the lush colours in your colouring of this sweet image, so vibrant and gorgeous. Beautiful card design. Hugs, Wends x
Fab colouring and embellishments!! Love the shape of this card too.
Gorgeous card, love it.
Hugs
Caz x
Absolutely stunning, Elise! It's been way too long since I visited. Your card is just beautiful as always! I love the image done in white like that. It really makes the colors pop!
I love the lace and all the little details. the dragonflys are really good
I love the stamp what a lovey card
Hi Elise what a pretty card! Thanks for sharing such lovely inspiration!
Hugs Lynsey x
Gorgeous card and loving all the new fairies. love how you have defined your lines with a white pen x Susan x
Love love love your card, and you colouring, you are so clever. Love how you use the blue to make the image stand out. Bese wishes Mariaxxx
Oh my! This is just too cute! Gorgeous coloring! :) Nancee
OMG... Elise. Your card is AWESOME! Your coloring is devine. and this image is simply adorable. you give your card such a magical ambiance, I always repeatmyself, and this time there is a sense of purity, of innocence about it that makes it evenmore precious. I ADORE!! have a lovely weekend. xox
it's really magical! love the coloring and icy feeling, thanks for sharing!
All that details.....what a lovely card you've made!
Lovely lovely image .. Can't wait for the stamp launch
So excited about the new fairies .. Can't wait .. Beautiful card!
Beautiful card Elise, lovely embellishments. x
Oh..she's such a cutie patootie!! Awesome card!!
Beatiful card love everything the shape stamp and colours
wonderful card
Gorgeous card, Elise. I love your bright colours, your pretty embellishments, and the way you have used white to define parts of that sweet image looks wonderful!
Hugs,
Jennifer. x
Oooohhh stunning Elise! Have to say I always check out your coloring, soooo pretty!
Post a Comment