Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're all having a wonderful week so far!

I have a card to show you for a Sweet Little Baby to be born later this month!  ;)  I've used this darling LOTV image called "Bunny Moon" along with some yummy goodies from the Ribbon Girl store such as:
Large White Rosebud, Kort & Godt Ivory Rose, White Carnation, White Rosebuds, Cheeseloth, Butterfly Lace, and Deborah Lace.


Wishing you all a gorgeous day and thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  See you again soon!

Big Hugs,
Elise

20 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Wow this is amazing, Elise! Love all the gorgeous layers and that perfect image! xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is just precious. Love the beautiful flowers, the stars and sewing around the edges.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sheri said...

I just don't know how you do it, but you make every image look so dreamy and magical..like you colored with fairy dust! I just adore your style so much! I hope you're enjoying your summer! ♥

Unknown said...

Oh, so sweet, Elise. :) Love the image, and DP.
Have a great day!

Annette said...

He's lovely and your shading around the image is perfect. Fab card, and I do love that little LOTV bunny.
Have a lovely day Elise.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Anonymous said...

Elise, your cards are so lovely, I love it. Beautiful flowers!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Elise love the image beautiful colour's and flower's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

Awwwww such a sweet image coloured so beautifully. I love the layout with those gorgeous papers and such pretty embellishments too.
Hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Aww, how adorable?! A gorgeous card Elise. Love it.
Lorraine x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Elise, wow what a beautiful layered card. Love the way you've colored the image and your stitching looks so perfect, again wow, hihi, greetings Miranda

Christina C. said...

WOW.....Sheri took the words right out of my mouth!!!! Each and every card you create is magical...don't know how you do it either!!!!! You just have a special touch!!!!

Carol S. said...

Hi Elise, This is adorable. Such a sweet image, brought to life with your amazing colouring. Stunning art work. Big hugs, Carol S.xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is such a sweet image and I love your unique style of colouring - gorgeous! A fab layout too.
Rebecca.

Dena said...

It's GORGEOUS Elise! What a darling baby card!! You are such an expert with all the pretty Ribbon Girl details! Love this so much!!!
Hope you are having a great time with Bodhi home so far!!!! We are still unsuccessful with finding Alyssa an apartment.
Hugs, Dena

Murielle said...

Oh... Elise,
That is dream!!!
I love the colors and the design is great.
I love it!
Big hugs, Mumur.

Andika said...

Hi Elise, lovely card as always. Hope you ok and having a nice week :)

Danielle Champagne said...

OH!!!!!!!! how precious, so very precious! Elise you create magic, your fairy Godmother certainly sprinkled fairy dust all over you! You have a way in bringing the most of any image. but this one is particularly fabulous, your flowers arrangement is out of this world gorgeous. I love the touch of earth tones in your papers, and the dreamy background you created behind your image. truly AMAZING.I love love love it all! Parents will treasure your card. Hugs. xox

Becky said...

wow, this is just stunning.

Hélène said...

I like this card so much! amazing colouring!
Hugs
Helene

Juls said...

So sweet! Hugs Juls x