Monday, June 30, 2014

Hugs Are Handshakes From the Heart ...

Hey Ya's! Wowwwww!  Can you believe it's the last day of June already?!  What in the world?!  These days are crazy fast right?!

I hope you're all enjoying your Summer days .. and having lots of warmth and sunshine wherever you are.  :)  Here .. it is disgustingly hot.  We're already up to 110 degrees Fahrenheit and supposed to soon be going up to 115 degrees.  BLAUGH!

Well, I've made a card using this sweetheart LOTV image called "Hugs" coloured with Distress Reinkers and Watercolors.  Awwww .. we all need our daily dose of hugs & snuggles right?  :)  

I tried to make it seem like she's sitting on a branch over water and dipping her toes into the water.  

I've used lace from a dear friend .. thank you so much!  :)






Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit me .. I truly love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Big Hugs,
Elise

22 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Absolutely gorgeous and beautiful Elise
Hugs Dianne xx :)

aussie aNNie said...

Amazingly gorgeous card with the sweet image and wow your colour combo's are exquisite....xx


The Journey is the Start

Lau W said...

Faaabulouuuuus card ! Always beautiful creations here !
Big kisses !

Carole said...

Oh this is so soft and lovely Elise. I like how you have added white highlights to your image...beautiful. Not quite as hot here unfortunately but today at least the sun is shining.

Juls said...

Just beautiful! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Speechless...so amazing, you're great!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Sue said...

Totally stunning Elise. I adore the sweet image, your colouring is amazing and all the detailing is soooooo beautiful.
Take care in all that heat you are having, that's way too hot for me!
hugs Sue xx

Dena said...

Elise, yes, time is flying by. Tom just said that yesterday, "where did June go?" haha!
This is so clever of you having her dip her toe into water, love it!!!!! Such gorgeous coloring and as always, amazing details! Your cards are such a delight Miss Elise!
Alyssa is back safe and sound and we are happy haha!
Hugs, Dena

Annette said...

Beautiful card and I love the ripples in the water. She's adorable, and one of my faves from the last release.

Annette said...

Beautiful card and I love the ripples in the water. She's adorable, and one of my faves from the last release.

Mary Lou said...

Hi Elise...I hope this finds you happy and healthy:). Haven't had time to do much blog visiting but need to say "Happy Summer" to you!!! It sure does fly by. I absolutely LOVE this card ....you always bring images to life!!
Hugs

Murielle said...

Hi Elise,
Your card is absolutely gorgeous, I love these colors.
Your work is remarkable ... Congratulations my dear.
I wish you a great week and thank you for your comments on my blog if.
Big hugs, Murielle.

Lorraine said...

Aww, she's gorgeous Elise, so pretty.
Lorraine x

Christina C. said...

OMG....this is such a precious image, colored so beautifully!!!!!
Another dreamy work of art, my friend!!! You are so right.....summer is just flying by!

Sheri said...

Oh my word!! MAGIC!! At first I thought...hey, wait just a gosh darn minute, I've never seen this LOTV image!! ;) However, I then realized it's just Elise working her brilliant magic again! I LOVE THIS!!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Aloha Elise,
All of the details and elements on your card is totally stunning. I look forward to seeing your new creations. Thank you so much for being my newest follower.

Marlies said...

Wauw this is absolutely gorgeous Elise. I love the design, pretty flowers and your colouring of the adorable lotv image is fantastic! Have a lovely summer! hugs, Marlies

Jane Savage said...

Exquisite as always, Elise! xx

Lou said...

Hi Elise sweetie,just had to stop by and have a good study of this make....I love it so much,the little scene of her dipping her toes in the water,all your pretty detail,tag and those cuddles. They really are important,hope you are having fun too with your special boys and that does sound very warm.luv and hugs Lou.xxxxxx 💗

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is gorgeous! I love the shape and your lovely addition of water to the image - so beautiful!
Rebecca.

Becky said...

wow Elise, this is just stunning! Gorgeous coloring and love all those beautiful flowers.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Sooo pretty!!!