Hey Ya's! I hope you're having a fabulous week so far!
Well, my little Bodhi has gone back to school on Monday .. and let me tell you .. I am not a happy camper! lol! The Summer flew by too quick .. I feel like we needed another 3 more months .. and let's face it .. I love hanging out with this little dude. :)
My family will be surprising Bodhi once again by flying into town today .. and I can't wait to see the look on his face when he finds them!!!
Last year, my family all hid in my car in the garage, and I asked Bodhi to please get my purse from the car. And he says, "But Mommy, your purse is right here." OMG .. the ONE time he pays attention to details right?! lol! So I said, "Ooooh no! I meant my wallet!" When Bodhi opened the car door .. ooooh he was soooooo HAPPY! So hmmmm .. where shall they hide this year?! ;)
Anyway, I've has a play with this darling LOTV image called "Christmas Light" along with the Silent Night sentiment from "Set 75 - Christmas Wishes". I've also stamped some words and musical notes on the side of the image from "Set 77 - Everyday Recipes" (from the Silent Night recipe card) and also "Set 55 - Vintage Backs" (Musical Sheet).
Well, thank you so very much for visiting me .. I truly love it when you do! I'll see you again soon!
ps .. wishing you all a most BEAUTIFUL week!
Hugs,
Elise
.jpg)

28 comments:
Another fab card of you, it's amazing!!! All the details...wow!!!
Hugsss, Gaby
What a wonderful surprise. I'm sure Bohi will be over the moon when he sees all the family. :D
Your card is very, very beautiful. So many details, wow! Really magical. :)
Hugs! xx
Oh this is another Stunner Elise! Absolutely beautiful, and with such lovely details. x
Oh wow, Elise! What a stunning creation! Love the stamping around the image! It gives a wonderfully vintage feel! All the elements work so perfectly together to enhance that adorable little image! xx
I like your coloration on all your cards !
All the details for this little angel makes your card so wonderful.
Greetings from Austria
Helga
I think your angel brings a light in the holy night !
Another beautiful card. I love your style and colouring, just perfect. Dont forget to tell us where they hid!
Seriously! Could you get any more talented?!!!! This is one super amazing card! I love the metal pieces on the edge and the pearl scallops and the burlap details OH MY!!!!! I won't even mention the gorgeous coloring!!! This is over the top Elise! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!!
Have a great time with your family. I can't wait to hear how they surprise Bodhi! Woo hoo!
Hugs, Dena
Beautiful card again Elise and fab details! I just realised I called my last blog post 'Winter Wishes' after finding you again the other day. How weird?! Must have been in my subconcious. xx
http://whatkatymade.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/winter-wishes.html
Beautiful Elise, what a super image and I really like how you have used the music and words in the background. Thanks for the inspiration...and it won't be long till the next school hols!!
Oh wow, she really is magical. And what lovely colouring. So pretty.
Hugs
Annette
xx
Hi Elise, this card is truly MAGICAL!!! Your colouring is amazing as always. Stunning card ans one to treasure. Hugs, Carol S.xx
OMG, OMG, OMGgggggggg....love, love this Christmas card!!!!!!!!! It is truly magical! I so love your white line technique.
What a show stopper you created here!!!!!
This is stunning Elise. I love the gorgeous image and beautifully embellished design.
Hugs Sharon. x
Hello Sweet Elise, your card is magical, such a pretty image, colored wonderfully. I love all the decorative elements... Fabulous work sweetie. tonight... I am "resigned" to see Christmas images. It is so cold in here... Summer is over, already a memory. Sending Hugs. xox
PS... can't wait to read about Bodhi's reaction !!!
Aw Elise I wish you had a longer summer with Bodhi, but I bet he will be over the moon to see you family, it is lovely that they come to see you all.
As always sweetie this is just stunning, I always lovely all your little attention to details.
Sending hugs xx
Elise, that is such a cute story! Hope Bodhi enjoys his surprise. Love your card hunny. This image is enchanting and your colouring, oh my goodness, I still can't quite figure out what you do to make your images look so magical. Stunning hunny, stunning! Hugs, Wends x
I just looooooove your colouring and your wonderful creation. Amazing Elise!!
And I'm very curious if Bodhi gets surprised again :-)
Hugs, Nicole
Omg this is just beautiful I love it, have fun with the family, it will be a great surprise x
Awwww I hope your Bodhi enjoyed his special surprise!
Your card is stunning Elise. I adore the sweet image, your colouring is perfect and as always the detailing you have added is truly beautiful.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx
Another masterpiece Elise. There's just something unique about your cards. I can spot them anywhere. SO BEAUTIFUL with your signature touch.
A fabulous card Elise, I love your colouring which brings the image to life and your layout is so beautiful, there are so many details to see! Have a fantastic time with your family. Chris xx
Your card is exquisite Elise, every card is a work of art! Hope Bodhi's enjoying his new school and having a great time with your family! All's well here. Hugs, Shiley
Elise, this card is so beautiful!
Hugs,
Guida
Absolutely beautiful, I love this adorable image so much and your colouring is amazing! Such gorgeous details.
Rebecca.
WOW!!
Fabulous and sweet card,many lovely details and your colouring are fabuloustoo:D
Merethe
Oooh stunning card! Love this image and the colours are just yummy. Lovely embellishments too. I'm just drooling. I hate going back to school time. My little one goes back tomorrow :( Where did the summer go? Ah well, at least Bodhi will have family to cheer him up :) Biggest of hugs, Jayne xx
Goodness me, isn't this amazing!!
Wow! Totally gorgeous! :)
Post a Comment