Hey Ya's! Hope you all had a beautiful weekend!
Have you all got your fill of the newest Lili of the Valley release? They are so GORGEOUS aren't they?! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love each and every single one of them!
I've made a card with "Set 76 Christmas Carols" along with some beautiful "Woodland Wishes" paper. I wanted the recipe cards to look like a Christmas Song Book, and those die cuts are Tim Holtz Alteration Dies. The man playing the violin was lightly covered with Distress Inks and then I misted him with some water so it would have a slightly ruddy look, then melted Frantage on him.
Now the water misting .. I thank my LOTV DT sister Kathy for re-awakening that for me as it was used on her Father's Day Card. Kathy and I have a good laugh about a lot of our projects because sometimes we do things that one another has done at the SAME time .. and we joke about us being in "one another's heads" often. hehe! Heck, I don't mind having a seat in her creative mind as I absolutely LOVE her work!! ;)
Well, if you haven't gotten your fill of LOTV images yet .. I think you should go and treat yourselves to something quite special! You really do deserve it! ;)
Thank you so very much for visiting me .. I truly love it when you do! I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise


22 comments:
Hi Elise, this is so beautiful & such a fantastic design x
This is absolutely stunning work!!!
Totally stunning Elise, such a wonderful design. I love the colours and beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx
WOW Elise this is SO clever!! What a great way t use those stamps...FABULOUS! I went to LOTV shop on Saturday and bought these stamps...think they are so different to anything I have ever seen. Hugs xx
WOW, WOW!!!! This is beautiful! Love the song book and your technique is gorgeous!!!!!! Elise, you are too talented my friend!
Hugs, Dena
OMGosh... this is gorgeous and I couldn't imagine even how to begin this project. Fab-U-Lous!
Absolutely stunning Elise. Your cards never cease to amaze me.
Hugs
Annette
xx
OH! Elise. this absolutely beautiful! I love the silhouette die cut, and the thought of inserting a book mark. Love all about your card! totally gorgeous. xoxo
Hi Elise, How can you call this a card?!!! I think it is a truly wonderful gift. I wish I could get into your head and pinch some of your designs!!Lol!! Love it all. Big Hugs, Carol S.xx
I'm still in awe over this fabulous piece of art...it's truly stunning, Elise! (It is pretty funny how often we're "in each other's heads"...too bad so sad for me this wasn't one of those times...LOL!)
Wow, Elise this is GENIUS! Gorgeous detailing and distressing gives this the perfect vintage feel! Amazing! xx
Wow!!!!! You have done an AMAZING job here!!!
A gorgeous card Elise. Love the design and pretty details.
My hubby has bought me some of the new release for my birthday...yay...downside...I have to wait until the end of August!!!
Lorraine x
Truly amazing card Elise, I love every detail and as always you inspire me to go and make something! Love the little book you made and the die cut man looks as though he's a carol singer. Have a lovely day sweetie. Hugs, Chris xx
Hi Elise! Ohhhh, another "wow" card. Love all of the special effects on your amazing and stunning card. Doing some blog hopping now as we await Hurricane Iselle which is approaching us here on the Big Island. Yikes. Have a super crafty day.
Oh wow, I'm in awe at your creativity again! Such a stunning project and so original. A fantastic way to use these stamps.
Rebecca.
Elise your book project is amazing! you are very clever! hugs Mary x
OMGoodness! LOVE how you've turned the song stamps from LOTV into a hymn book! So clever, so effective and so dang styley! Hugs, Wends x
Stunning and beautiful Elise
Hugs Dianne xx :)
Oh my goodness Elise, this is amazing!! LOVE it! Really gorgeous work.
And you're so right, Kathy's work is gorgeous too. x
Wow, just after commenting on the first card I come across & complimenting you on how stunning it is, you go & create this awesome/wonderful/very creative/beautiful creation. I really envy your talent!!
{{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
Marg ;0 x
craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk
That looks absolutely amazing! How utterly creative and clever! Love it!!
Post a Comment