Monday, September 28, 2015

Just For You ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you all had a beautiful weekend and did something enjoyable!

I finished this card the other week .. and had lots of fun with it.  :)






Thank you so much for visiting me and hope to see you again soon!

Wishing you a most wonderful day!

Hugs,
Elise

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, it's another great work of you!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Sweet Elise, such an awesome creation, it will certainly bring happiness in someone's day! how elegant and romantic, I love your flower cluster, exquisite, like you alone can make it. Have a nice day sweetie hugs. xox

Céline said...

this is so beautiful !
hugs
céline

Lorraine said...

This is beautiful Elise, so pretty
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

The detail and textures are gorgeous. As for the flowers Elise......Wow!!! The arrangement is stunning and the colours are so beautiful!! I couldn't bear to give this card away!!! Biggest of hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Carole Pollard said...

Another amazing creation your cards are just so,pretty I always love them so much love and hugs Carole X

Christine L said...

Wow Elise.... every creation I see of yours outdoes the previous one... this is truly beautiful - the fabulous floral arrangement is stunning - and your pearl and lace additions simply perfect!

Big hugs Lovely Lady
Christine x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OhhhhhMG Elise....once again, I'm admiring all of the elegant details on your absolutely stunning card. So feminine and almost like having a floral garden on a card. LOVE IT!!!!

Sue said...

This is stunning Elise. I love the pretty colour scheme and all your detailing is so gorgeous and beautifully arranged.
Sending you big hugs, Sue xx

Home sweet home said...

WOW!!!!STUNNING card,love all the details.Fab work as always.

Have a nice day.

Merethe

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful Elise, so pretty love it. Hope you have had a great weekend xx