Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Shakers ...

Hey Ya's!  Big day coming up!  Are you ready?!

I really did have a lot of fun making Christmas cards this year.  These were all shaker cards except the one in front with the flowers .. I know she enjoys flowers a lot.  ;)  I used a lovely stamp given to me from a special friend on the shaker cards with the multicolored background which I applied white embossing powder.  




Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me in such a busy time of the year .. I truly do appreciate it!  Wishing you all a very safe and beautiful week .. and hope to see you again before The Big Day!  ;)

Hugs,
Elise

11 comments:

Tamara said...

They are all amazing! You really know how to combine colours and all the pretty embellishments. Just perfect!
Have a lovely holidays my dear friend!
Hugs from arround the world! ;)
t.

Carole said...

Beautiful cards Elise! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and new Year! Hugs xx

Dena said...

All oh so beautiful with the Elise touch!!!
Have a Merry Christmas my sweet friend!
Hugs, Dena

Mo said...

I LOVE shaker cards and yours are especially beautiful...!!!
Merry Christmas dear Elise and all the very best for 2016 !!!
Lot's of love,
Mo

Unknown said...

These are so pretty, Elise!
I become a shaker enthusiast lately and those are gorgeous! :)

Danielle Champagne said...

I love all the different styles you created Elise, absolutely divine. and as Dena says, they all bear your signature, your unique style. Fabulous work. xox

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

I can spot your cards a mile away because they incorporate your unique touch. They are all gorgeous to the max. Have a wonderful rest-of-the-week and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Shirley N said...

Hi Elise! Wow, shaker cards are a lot of work and you've made so many and all so very beautiful too! Amazing work as always and all so unique. You are so talented! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas! Hugs, Shirley

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Lovely cards Elise :)
Merry Christmas end happy New Year to you end to your family :)

Juls said...

These are gorgeous :-) x

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Elise, beautiful cards as always just love this style xx