Hey Ya's! Hope you are all ready for the special day!
I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas .. may your day be filled with so much love, laughter and happiness! May your loved ones be near to celebrate with you!
Here's my last Christmas card for the year .. this Lili of the Valley image coloured with distress reinkers, prisma pencils and twinkling h2o's.
Thank you so very much for visiting me .. you truly do make me feel special! I hope to see you once again soon!
Until then, Have a Very Blessed & Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Elise


13 comments:
Merry Christmas to you hunny! xx
Gorgeous and beautiful card Elise and wishing you and your's a Merry Christmas
Dianne xx :)
another amazing card!
have an happy christmas !!!
hugs
céline
Lovely snowman!!!
Merry Christmas, hugsss Gaby
Beautiful card Elise...always so much love and detail in your creations. Have a ball this Christmas with your family.
Holy cow, this is too cute to boot!! haha! Do I have that snowman? Boy, I gotta look, cuz this is one super duper cute card Elise. The reindeer at the bottom goes perfectly! Love, love, love this!!!!
Big hugs sistah!
Dena
One of my favourite snowmen images. Love it.
Merry Christmas to you Elise. I hope that 2016 is a good one for you too.
Hugs
Annette
xx
This is gorgeous Elise, I love snowmen and this is just fab! love all those pretty embellies too.
I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year
Lorraine x
Just beautiful :-) x
What a beautiful Christmas card Elise, hope you and the family had a truly wonderful Christmas , have a wonderful new year xxx
Love, love, LOVE this Elise! You do something so utterly gorgeous and special with those LOTV images. Just divine! Hope you've had a beautiful Christmas hun with your men. Just popping in to wish you a Happy New Year my lovely pal. Hugs, Wends x
Elise, you make wonders of a simple image :)
I wish you, once more, a happy 2016.
Hugs,
Guida
Happy New Year Elise.
Your card is stunning and Ilove the image.
Have a great day.
Merethe
Post a Comment