Thursday, January 14, 2016

Know in Your Heart That You are Loved ...

Hello there!  I know it's a bit late .. but HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!

Did you all have a nice New Years celebration?  Hope you did!  My family flew into town .. so it was nice to spend it together.  ;)  Of course Bodhi had the time of his life ... as always!  hehe!

I made this card a few weeks ago .. trying to get ready for the upcoming new season of Spring.







Thank you so very much for visiting me and I wish you all a most wonderful day!  Hope to see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

20 comments:

Tamara said...

wow, this is so precios and soooo sweet! Colours are to die for.
Hugs, t.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year too Elise!!!
This card is fabulous, I really love the colours, flowers and the little angel !!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Mo said...

Happy new year 2016 to you too dear Elise !!!
Your card is sooooooo amazing..., love all the romantic stuff you used - it's all together gorgeous !!!
Big hugs from Switzerland,
Mo

Guida Machado said...

Dear Elise,
Another beautiful card. So romantic :)
Hugs,
Guida

Christina C. said...

WOW!!!! You have a special gift for card design...your embellishments are always beyond luscious. This is a vintage masterpiece.

Dena said...

I think I need a better look at this card, like in real life haha! So could you send it to me? haha! JK This is soooo amazing Elise! I adore how you have an eye for all the gorgeous details going together so beautifully!!!
Happy that you had a great time with your family!

Love, Dena

Juls said...

Love this!! Every detail is perfect xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow hun, this is so beautiful, loving the detail and softness of the colours,
hugs Liz xx

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty, love all those embellies.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

Oooh Elise, this is so romantic and soft. So pretty with those gentle florals and I love the pearls and lace. Stunning.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Céline said...

happy new year !!!
wow fantastic !
hugs
céline

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card Elise. Love the sweet romantic colours. Beautiful with the pearls and lace...so sweet...
Greetings Miranda

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Elise, this is dreamy and beautiful. I love the wee cherub and the gorgeous lace and blooms. Your creations have such a romantic softness about them. Utterly gorgeous hunny. Happy New Year my lovely pal. Hugs, Wends x

Liz said...

Oh that is so very pretty!! I love it! Happy new year!

Murielle said...

OH...Dear Elise ...Happy birthday...happy birthday !!!
Benefits well from this wonderful day, my friend.
You card is very stunning...I love it !
Thank you very much for your kind words, I hope you've gone from wonderful holiday season.
I wish you a good year and all full of happiness for 2016.
Big hugs, Mumur.

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Fabulous work Elise, delicate and romantic :)

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card, pretty colours and beautiful design. Happy New Year to you too! x

Carol S. said...

Stunning project and the design is awesome. All those beautiful flowers and lace!!!! I nearly missed this little beauty!! we had the builders in to put together my craft room, so I had no internet connection for a week!!EEEK, how did we live before we had it?!!! We had snow for most of the day today. It was freezing and is only -4 degrees tonight! Have a very happy 2016 and a great weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful pastel creation, Elise. So dreamy... :)

Algodão Tão Doce said...

Olá querida, passei por aqui para agradecer sua doce presença
no meu cantinho.Obrigada !!!
Incrivelmente linda esse cartão, parabéns pelo talento!

Abraços, Marie.