Hello there .. hope you all had a lovely week!
I've had this Leanne Ellis stamp for over a year now .. and finally got to colouring her a couple weeks ago. I love Leanne Ellis' images .. can't quite pinpoint the words I'm searching for when describing her images .. but I enjoy them a lot.
Thank you so much for visiting me and I wish you all a bautiful weekend!
Hugs,
Elise


17 comments:
Gorgeous and beautiful Elise
Dianne xx :)
Such a pretty card Elise and that image is just.....beautiful...love the little crown you have added to her head.I guess she is a'lady' in every sense of the word. Have a lovely weekend. xx
Hi sweetie I love this, the colours are so nice too, hugs Pops x x x
Hi Elise.... to me, the words you're looking for is ethereal... particularly with your fabulous colouring! This is another stunner - her face colouring in particular draws the eye... and the blue background allows her to stand out. Beautiful embellishments too as always.
Have a lovely weekend...
Big hugs
Christine x
OMG what a precious card
hugs
céline
This is sooo pretty Elise, love the image and gorgeous colours and embellies
Lorraine x
So soft, delicate and beautiful card Elise :) I love it as always :)
Absolutely beautiful Elise, she comes from another planet! like a fairy. Your coloring is sooo wonderful. I love everything. Hugs. xox
Wow Elise, this card is stunning. Gorgeous colouring and beautiful decorated. It makes me go "wwooww" ;p
Greetings Miranda
I have some of these stamps and didn't know what to do with them. So they sit unused in a box. I would never even thought of colouring them as you have!!!! Stunning again! Fabulous detail and she looks angelic. Beautiful lace and pretty flowers complete this fabulous art work. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Hi Elise
Wow Wow Wow, this is so beautiful, i have this stamp to (very long) and also don't used it yet but i can never get it so beautiful as you.......i love it.
Hugs, Danoesja
Stunning Elise! So wistful and enchanting hunny. I love those 'signature' soft colours and your dreamy flawless colouring. She looks fab with her added crown! A cool touch. All the blooms around the edge are lush and stunning. A truly beautiful creation hun. Big hugs, Wends x
Such a gorgeous card Elise, beautiful details and your colouring is brilliant. Love this card x
Oh, wow, Elise... This is just stunning! Can't take my eyes off of it. :)
This is absolutely beautiful Elise & I love the soft colours :o)
I hope you're having a lovely week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx
Wow Elise, this is so magical. She's beautiful and your card design takes my breath away. Amazing job in your coloring!!!
I love Leanne Ellis images .. Love how you have used her here :-) xx
Post a Comment