Friday, April 1, 2016

Amour

Hey Ya's .. it's April!  And April Fool's Day on top of that .. don't let anybody get'cha!  hehe!

Our roses have started to bloom .. ahhhhh .. happiness!  :)

Well, I made another Spring Card using one of those Prima (bulb is it called?)  I'm not sure what to call it.  Then I had some metal butterflies that I painted white and sprinkled with glitter.







Thank you so very much for visiting me and I wish you all a most beautiful day!

Big hugs,
Elise

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Murielle said...

OH...dear Elise,
Your card is absolutely splendid !!!
I love the look and all these details so elegant.
Have a nice week-end my friend.
Big hugs, Mumur.

Christine L said...

So beautiful Elise... your placement of embellishments never ceases to amaze me! And I don't know what the 'bulb' is called... but it looks fabulous.

And your roses are blooming already? WOW! you had a short winter! I just pruned mine right back before they start to grow properly for the summer.

Big hugs
Christine x

Lorraine said...

Absolutely gorgeous
Lorraine x

Carole Pollard said...

So so pretty this is a very beautiful card Love and hugs Carole x

Carol S. said...

Another stunning floral extravaganza. As a butterfly addict, it is right up my street. Wonderful design and beautiful colours. The lace is gorgeous and all the pretty embellishments are adorable. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Danielle Champagne said...

OH! la la... this is sooooo pretty! I love this whatever you call it, bulb? such a lovely embellishment Elise. I love how you created a fabulous garden around it! Awesome. xox

Tracey said...

This is absolutely stunning Elise (I Amore it!) :o)
I hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Anne said...

Such a beautiful card Elise, I love what you did with the butterflies - it's a little work of art.

Your roses are flowering already, wow how lovely. Have a wonderful weekend :o)

Anne x